Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
FIF

Bans

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Swan Lesta said:

Both you and Finners deserved to be arrested quite frankly - if it wasn’t for Pabs that bloke would have launched you. Cheers for a good night though, despite you still having the WORST taste in shirts of any human I’ve ever known. 

I did agree on the shirts, but I saw a fella on Only Connect recently (I'm an intellectual type - I was waiting for University Challenge to start)... anyway this fella had an absolute shocker on. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh dear, looks like someone is upset they didn’t get an invite. Not sure the Argentina steak place we started at would of gone down well tbf.

 

Alex getting kicked out was embarrassing, blokes in his 30’s you’d of thought he’d of learnt to keep his hands to himself.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Oh dear, looks like someone is upset they didn’t get an invite. Not sure the Argentina steak place we started at would of gone down well tbf.

 

Alex getting kicked out was embarrassing, blokes in his 30’s you’d of thought he’d of learnt to keep his hands to himself.

The day Alex learns to keep his hands to himself at these sort of events, is the day I stop attending!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seems I'm banned from general.surprise surprise.  Mattp can send dozens of nonsense posts daily designed to troll and spread propaganda yet every left winger on the site gets banned in weeks. 

Absolute joke website.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, HappyHamza said:

Absolute joke website.

 

just do something more productive with your time mate

 

it's not worth wasting your breath on here these days tbh

 

football part of the forum is mostly fine but general is a shitty cesspit timesink populated mostly by people with blinkered, shitty views - anyone with differing opinions has been purged over the last few years. 

 

do yourself a favour, sack it off and don't look back

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, lifted*fox said:

I've done some thinking and I'm off. 

 

Nice knowing you all. Peace x

Bollux are you. See you on the match thread later Daz :thumbup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No longer able to post in General chat for some reason.

 

I imagine it may have to do with quoting and then using the term Xenophobia.....Which was originally posted by a member who has been on here for years, and then quoted by myself.

 

Couldnt some kind of warning been used? Rather than me, a new member, being completely unaware of what I did wrong?

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, CityIsBlue said:

No longer able to post in General chat for some reason.

 

I imagine it may have to do with quoting and then using the term Xenophobia.....Which was originally posted by a member who has been on here for years, and then quoted by myself.

 

Couldnt some kind of warning been used? Rather than me, a new member, being completely unaware of what I did wrong?

 

 

As a new member you probably also won't be aware that your questions won't be answered here

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/12/2019 at 23:55, HappyHamza said:

I want to know why I'm banned from posting in general. 

It isnt acceptable that you can be banned without explanation. 

Same thing happened to me. Got banned from the election thread for having the temerity to support Labour.

 

ive learnt that there’s no point getting involved in political debates on a political debate thread unless you have the same views as strokes or mattp.

 

would be good to be/know an administrator and just get people banned for no reason and give no explanation 🙄

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, WhatTheSchlupp? said:

Same thing happened to me. Got banned from the election thread for having the temerity to support Labour.

 

ive learnt that there’s no point getting involved in political debates on a political debate thread unless you have the same views as strokes or mattp.

 

would be good to be/know an administrator and just get people banned for no reason and give no explanation 🙄

You have my sympathy - I'm afraid I've learned that the only safe way to not get banned or restricted on here is to not engage with the dominant few on here.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

You have my sympathy - I'm afraid I've learned that the only safe way to not get banned or restricted on here is to not engage with the dominant few on here.

You sound like FIF lol 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, WhatTheSchlupp? said:

Same thing happened to me. Got banned from the election thread for having the temerity to support Labour.

 

ive learnt that there’s no point getting involved in political debates on a political debate thread unless you have the same views as strokes or mattp.

 

would be good to be/know an administrator and just get people banned for no reason and give no explanation 🙄

There's plenty of Labour posters in that thread, so that wasn't the reason you were banned.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

There's plenty of Labour posters in that thread, so that wasn't the reason you were banned.

Well your guess is as good as mine then (unless you got me banned 😬), you were involved in the thread so you and others will know all I did was get involved, no insulting behaviour or anything.

 

There is no accountability on this forum, if you know or are an administrator you can swing the axe with impunity, never having to explain why.

 

The only course of action is to sycophantically agree with those who know admins (probably strokes or mattp) or just stick to the main football threads and hope you don’t get banned for saying Gray should be starting instead of Barnes 🤭

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 28/12/2019 at 18:54, WhatTheSchlupp? said:

Same thing happened to me. Got banned from the election thread for having the temerity to support Labour.

 

ive learnt that there’s no point getting involved in political debates on a political debate thread unless you have the same views as strokes or mattp.

 

would be good to be/know an administrator and just get people banned for no reason and give no explanation 🙄

How is it my fault you got banned? I don’t know any admins personally, I don’t do anything other than post my views.

The paranoia that the admin is against only the left wing type posters is absurd, plenty of people that are more to the right have been banned over the years.

I have my suspicions as to why you were banned but that’s all they are. I doubt you’ll be missed from the discourse anyhow, you only offered/parroted half baked, tin foil hat theories found in your echo chamber.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Strokes said:

I doubt you’ll be missed from the discourse anyhow, you only offered/parroted half baked, tin foil hat theories found in your echo chamber.

Aaah so that’s why I got banned 😬

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Strokes said:

How is it my fault you got banned? I don’t know any admins personally, I don’t do anything other than post my views.

The paranoia that the admin is against only the left wing type posters is absurd, plenty of people that are more to the right have been banned over the years.

I have my suspicions as to why you were banned but that’s all they are. I doubt you’ll be missed from the discourse anyhow, you only offered/parroted half baked, tin foil hat theories found in your echo chamber.

But its usually from holier-than-thou types that struggle to believe anyone can disagree with their worldview without either being evil, thick as pig shit, or possessed by demons and are thus incapable of consistent reasoned discussion. They're often the same people that whinge about people not changing their during these discussions despite the fact they never show any attempt to understand the opposite viewpoints. So to expect them to be capable of self introspection is a bit much when there's an easy bogeyman to blame. As you say its nonsense given that many left-wing types like Alf manage to keep their noses clean whilst Toddy got away with calling everybody a **** almost daily. 

 

I presume WTS was banned for being a 2nd/3rd/4th/100th account cos I don't remember anything untoward. Tbh its pretty funny that people think there needs to be some accountability, its. privately owned free to use football forum ffs. Honestly with the exception of a couple, its pretty ****ing obvious why most people in this thread have been banned (none of us are squeaky clean ofc) and the fact they need the reason spelling out, coupled with the petty playground 'look what about him' stuff, is a large part of the reason they get themselves in enough of a state to be banned. 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Kopfkino said:

But its usually from holier-than-thou types that struggle to believe anyone can disagree with their worldview without either being evil, thick as pig shit, or possessed by demons and are thus incapable of consistent reasoned discussion. They're often the same people that whinge about people not changing their during these discussions despite the fact they never show any attempt to understand the opposite viewpoints. So to expect them to be capable of self introspection is a bit much when there's an easy bogeyman to blame. As you say its nonsense given that many left-wing types like Alf manage to keep their noses clean whilst Toddy got away with calling everybody a **** almost daily. 

 

I presume WTS was banned for being a 2nd/3rd/4th/100th account cos I don't remember anything untoward. Tbh its pretty funny that people think there needs to be some accountability, its. privately owned free to use football forum ffs. Honestly with the exception of a couple, its pretty ****ing obvious why most people in this thread have been banned (none of us are squeaky clean ofc) and the fact they need the reason spelling out, coupled with the petty playground 'look what about him' stuff, is a large part of the reason they get themselves in enough of a state to be banned. 

lol

Pretty much this all of this, I had a lot you’ve put here written in my post but I deleted some of it as I couldn’t be arsed with the potential responses.

I’m not squeaky clean at all but I know when I’m trolling and if I ever get a ban I’d take it like a man :pearson:

Edited by Strokes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Strokes said:

lol

Pretty much this all of this, I had a lot you’ve put here written in my post but I deleted some of it as I couldn’t be arsed with the potential responses.

I’m not squeaky clean at all but I know when I’m trolling and if I ever get a ban I’d take it like a man :pearson:

Think theres a bit of problem with some people being a bit sensitive too. I know you troll, I give it back until I get fed up with and then tell you you're a twat and we all move on. I get the impression some people are happy giving it out, but love reporting people when they get it back.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...