Jump to content
FIF

Bans

Recommended Posts

34 minutes ago, FIF said:

I have a notice that Mark commented on bans - has the post been deleted by another mod? :P

I  noticed a post, but it had gone when I clicked on the thread lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 07/09/2019 at 16:58, Facecloth said:

Blatant trolling and wuming in the brexit thread by innovindil. Be interesting to see if that results in a ban like it has for fif, Buce, lifted etc seeing as that thread is so heavily policed.

It did. Just in case you were still curious. :D

 

So ill post the latest figured on what we were talking about here. 

 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-49646201

 

Mentions construction workers too, can't remember if it was you mentioning them or @Carl the Llama, can't see it cuz they've been deleted. FeelsBadMan. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Its absolutely ridiculous that i cant post in the politics thread having been given no indication whatsoever as to why and its whilst other people in there are deliberately only there to talk jibberish and wind other people up.

 

Pathetic moderating whether you like to admit it or not.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Compared to my posts I think half of the members should be banned.

 

Any answer to my question about when I can post in Gen chat again? Anyone?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/09/2019 at 06:38, FIF said:

Compared to my posts I think half of the members should be banned.

 

Any answer to my question about when I can post in Gen chat again? Anyone?

Just make a new account

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Walkers said:

Just make a new account

That would contravene the rules and bring me a lifetime ban, I think. 

 

 

1 hour ago, Walkers said:

I'll swap accounts with you FIF. I don't need to post in general chat 

You are a gentleman and a scholar. I dare you to now go in Gen chat and make an innocuous comment; you don't even need to mention the inner circle perhaps start a thread discussing the ADA ban of the VW advert and see if you get banned. :)

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 03/09/2019 at 15:51, Kopic said:

I got a 2 day ban for making a joke at Geoff's expense during the transfer window (which pre-ban I went on to explain it was in fact a joke firmly tongue-in-cheek referencing other people).

Sadly I didn't see it, feel free to DM me if it was funny! :thumbup:

 

Don't think I've ever complained to the mods about a post on here, do others do this a lot?

 

I once got a vaguely threatening DM from someone but didn't pursue it with the mods because I think the person who sent it is a moron anyway and I don't take forums too seriously.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

Don't think I've ever complained to the mods about a post on here, do others do this a lot?

There's a post from Mark earlier in this thread of a page or 2 of people reporting comments in the Brexit thread. 

A fair few seem to take themselves and what others say too seriously 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

There's a post from Mark earlier in this thread of a page or 2 of people reporting comments in the Brexit thread. 

A fair few seem to take themselves and what others say too seriously 

I just don't get why people take themselves so seriously.

A lot of my sarcastic posts are done with a big smile on my face.

I've come to the conclusion some folk on here are a bit odd.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

Sadly I didn't see it, feel free to DM me if it was funny! :thumbup:

 

Don't think I've ever complained to the mods about a post on here, do others do this a lot?

 

I once got a vaguely threatening DM from someone but didn't pursue it with the mods because I think the person who sent it is a moron anyway and I don't take forums too seriously.

You may not have seen the explanation but you certainly saw the original comment as you quoted me. I made a joke when you tweeted about Perez after it had been posted in the transfer forum along the lines of "all media sources are foxestalk". It was completely tongue in cheek in my head, as I've seen over the years the stick you and others have received in a similar vein, when its obviously not true. I then explained it in the same thread, but then went on to a different thread of a different rumour and posed "careful, Geoff will tweet that in a bit." and then I got banned.

 

To be perfectly honest I did at the time think you had reported it, but thinking back I probably got banned for "trolling".

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Kopic said:

You may not have seen the explanation but you certainly saw the original comment as you quoted me. I made a joke when you tweeted about Perez after it had been posted in the transfer forum along the lines of "all media sources are foxestalk". It was completely tongue in cheek in my head, as I've seen over the years the stick you and others have received in a similar vein, when its obviously not true. I then explained it in the same thread, but then went on to a different thread of a different rumour and posed "careful, Geoff will tweet that in a bit." and then I got banned.

 

To be perfectly honest I did at the time think you had reported it, but thinking back I probably got banned for "trolling".

Ah yes I remember it now. I didn't even consider it as trolling.

You were just taking the piiss a bit, that's all. That shouldn't constitute a ban IMHO.

Got better things to do with my time than report people on here.

People definitely are a bit flakey these days.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

Sadly I didn't see it, feel free to DM me if it was funny! :thumbup:

 

Don't think I've ever complained to the mods about a post on here, do others do this a lot?

 

I once got a vaguely threatening DM from someone but didn't pursue it with the mods because I think the person who sent it is a moron anyway and I don't take forums too seriously.

Oooh interesting, who was it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

Oooh interesting, who was it?

Well it's someone who might be seen as a moron by other posters on here, so that rounds it down to 24,056.

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

I once got a vaguely threatening DM from someone but didn't pursue it with the mods because I think the person who sent it is a moron anyway and I don't take forums too seriously.

 

18 hours ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

Oooh interesting, who was it?

 

17 hours ago, Facecloth said:

Well it's someone who might be seen as a moron by other posters on here, so that rounds it down to 24,056.

 

17 hours ago, Izzy said:

Image result for top gun its classified gif

It was a self important dickhead (IMHO) who loves the sound of his own voice (glass houses and stones, I know lol) although that doesn't really narrow it down ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

 

 

 

It was a self important dickhead (IMHO) who loves the sound of his own voice (glass houses and stones, I know lol) although that doesn't really narrow it down ;)

HA! Counts me out then :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...