Sign in to follow this  
isaidno

FA Cup 2019/2020

4 minutes ago, Basingstoke Fox said:

Such a poor display from Everton on their best chance to win at Anfield in god knows how long.

20 years, according to the commentator whose told us 3 times. No 4 times now

Everton lol

Also, Keown on Klopp "You really get the impression he follows every minute of these young players' careers."

Well, he is the manager. That's pretty much his job lol

Embarrassing showing from Everton, wasteful in front of goal and then getting schooled by a bunch of kids. lol

Edited by MC Prussian

What a pathetic effort from Schneiderlin.

But but but Everton are good enough to still get in to the champions league places, yeah and I’m as likely to bed Jennifer Lawrence. 

This Everton side has zero character. If they get dragged into a relegation battle they're gone.

1 minute ago, trabuch said:

This Everton side has zero character. If they get dragged into a relegation battle they're gone.

Ancelotti “ just think of the £15 million salary it’ll help sweeten matters following the inevitable sack after failure to turn this pile of utter shite into a top four side”

it is outrageous that they are not even threatening against a bunch of fu cking children. just smacking long balls to the keeper. 

1 minute ago, surrifox said:

Ancelotti “ just think of the £15 million salary it’ll help sweeten matters following the inevitable sack after failure to turn this pile of utter shite into a top four side”

Clear now why he asked for a stay up bonus 

Edited by Cardiff_Fox

Another example of people being too critical of our support when you look at other clubs. I've not heard a single Everton song and there's 6k of them at a derby. 

If I was one of those sorts, I’d suggest match fixing, Everton have been that bad. One of the worst performances I can remember seeing. 

Oh my god this must be one of the worst performances I’ve seen from a premier league team. I’m almost certain the only Everton player to make a forward pass in the second half has been Pickford. Their pass success must be about 30% and they haven’t mustered a shot on target this half?!

1 minute ago, Stuntman_Mike said:

Another example of people being too critical of our support when you look at other clubs. I've not heard a single Everton song and there's 6k of them at a derby. 

9000 I think!