isaidno

FA Cup 2019/2020

Just now, martyn said:

Terrible decision. 

Werid as it didn't seem like he was going to do anything..

Losing a bit of contol now.

Just now, st albans fox said:

That looked like Taylor waited for the var to tell him it was a booking ..... is that in the rules ?  No way was it a yellow 

Didn't think you could use it for a 2nd booking.

It's my old nemesis Stuart TwAttwell on VAR so don't be surprised if he has made himself the talking point again. Hate him. Just hate him.

Just now, fazzyfox said:

It's my old nemesis Stuart TwAttwell on VAR so don't be surprised if he has made himself the talking point again. Hate him. Just hate him.

He's not got anything wrong? 

Ffs commentators needs to realise fans can't see replays when they can. Annoying they can and then they continue to talk about it. 

Only thing i can think of for the 2nd yellow was that Kovacic made a number of small fouls after his first yellow. Can be the only excuse. 

Not even a foul for the second yellow, a blatant clear and obvious error and nothing is done.

Load of shit.

4 minutes ago, StanSP said:

He's not got anything wrong? 

I meant don't be surprised if he intervened on the Kovacik 2nd yellow as people are speculating. 

Edited by fazzyfox

I know all our refs are shit but Taylor is one of the worse. I hate it when he gets our games. 

I've no love for them but Chelsea have been on the receiving end of the decisions majorly today.

I can see Arsenal under Arteta being loathed next season.

• Like 1

Just now, Fox92 said:

I know all our refs are shit but Taylor is one of the worse. I hate it when he gets our games. 

Don't we have any decent refs any more? :dunno: :( 

Did they show a replay of the goalie error? Not seen anything? Also why did the guy get sent off can VAR not rule out incorrect yellow cards? Looks like they are trying to get Arsenal to win but not sure why? Probably something dodgy going on with bets or something. 

4 minutes ago, Corky said:

I've no love for them but Chelsea have been on the receiving end of the decisions majorly today.

I can see Arsenal under Arteta being loathed next season.

Had exactly the same thought about this Arteta team. You can just tell by the way he conducts himself. 

Will be gamesmanship, feigning injury, time-wasting, pressuring referees all over the shop im sure. 

Edited by martyn

I think the only explanation for the kovacic red is that Taylor gave him a yellow and hadn’t realised that he already had one - was reminded by VAR and then showed the yellow followed by red 

• Like 2

Well at least it's not us getting match fixed. Don't know why a manager hasn't just hauled his team off, the notion it's usually that it's not fair on the fans to stop playing but there's noone there anyway.

Managers need to grow some balls otherwise they look complicit