The funny thing is that we all saw with our own eyes what a magnificent game he had - absolute world class - yet BT, commentators and pundits, hardly gave him a mention.

Which is ridiculous... but kind of comforting as well.

14 minutes ago, Paddy. said:

10/10 today. Amazing performance. Best player on the pitch by a mile.

You look at those stats he put in today and I actually agree with 10/10! It's not getting caught in the moment and overreacting, but that is the type of performance that literally wins unwinnable games.

Phenomenal.

• Like 2

Freak today. I know his tackling stats are always great but there's an added later of tenacity this season. They're all meaningful tackles and his confidence on the ball is unrecognisable from last year.

He is absolutely ****ing unreal. It’s actually mind blowing how good he is. I’m sh*t scared every summer now and I can’t believe no super team has come in for him.

Anyone know how long is left on his contract? Think him and Youri need juicy fat 4/5 year contracts worth 150k a week there both that good.

If he'd been fit all year he'd be comfortably up there with JJ and Youri for our POTY.

Sensational every time he steps on the pitch. Never thought he'd get close to surpassing Ngolo tbh but **** me he's good

1 minute ago, shailen said:

I remember there being a thread where people were making that exact point when N'didi was injured. 

Offering points that highlight what Mendy is good at, need not denigrate Wilf. :dunno:

• Like 1