weller54

Maddison

Maddison needs to sort it out. Pathetic last few weeks. Doesnt look interested and spends most the game cheating.  He is kidding himself if he thinks he's good enough for one of the top sides playing like this. 

Just now, FLAN said:

Needs to stop dropping under every challenge 

This winds me up so much. There's no need for him to be flinging himself about when he feels a tap on his leg.

• Like 3

The amount of times he's on the floor having wasted a chance to do something is ridiculous.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Corky said:

The amount of times he's on the floor having wasted a chance to do something is ridiculous.

Was just about to comment on this!!!

There was one he's sat on the floor claiming a free kick when it was obviously no foul leaves us a man short or half the time if he tried to play a pass we might do something really pisses me off 

1 minute ago, ParkerPen said:

Needs a 'rest'

He shouldn't. He's jogging about or rolling around on the floor mostly atm.

Hate how much he goes looking for the free kick. It’s embarassing. You can always tell when he’s gonna do it because he doesn’t release the ball. 

Problem with maddison is that it's all about maddison. He'd rather fall over and try and win a freekick for him to take than pass it through for someone. The talk has def gone to his head. 

• Like 1

Needs to get a grip and stop playing for fouls then just sitting on the floor if he doesn't get it.

He's been poor recently. I was laughing at people saying Grealish was better. Looking at stats and recent form it looks like I'm now wrong

Just now, Bert said:

Hate how much he goes looking for the free kick. It’s embarassing. You can always tell when he’s gonna do it because he doesn’t release the ball. 

100% this. I’ve had enough of him doing it every game. He stays down and the game carries on playing with us being a man down. 

His shooting has become too predictable. All too obvious where it's going and insists on taking too many touches. Grealish a much more polished player and seems to have adapted incredibly well to the premier league level. 

A great player, sublime on his day, but needs to stay on his feet and pass more. I think he’ll struggle at a bigger club. 

Seriously a joke when he would rather throw himself to the floor to win a free kick for him to potentially score than play a simple pass to put players in. He needs to be shown he isn’t irreplaceable.