Jump to content

Recommended Posts

If he is going anywhere it would be over the channel , we would not sell him to Arsenal or Spurs they are our main rivals , Man Utd. ridiculous at the moment . Man City have Foden waiting and Liverpool arguably don't need him. So would have to be a top European club for nine figures .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 03/11/2019 at 16:13, Mark 'expert' Lawrenson said:

If only he was good enough for England 😝 

In a very selfish way, the longer he remains fit and uninjured for us by not playing for that rabble the better 🤣

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

We can’t afford to turn down that kind of money. 
 

Farewell, sweet prince. :cry:

I can't tell if you're being sincere or not - but there's little reason to sell at that price in January and very little likelihood Maddison would agitate for a move. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, knitro said:

I can't tell if you're being sincere or not - but there's little reason to sell at that price in January and very little likelihood Maddison would agitate for a move. 

He's taking the piss.

 

Maddison will go for 90 million+ (when he does eventually go).

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To be honest, I still can’t get my head around why anyone would want to join Manchester United right now. Manchester City are more likely to win things.

 

It’s not London and doesn’t have the draw of the city. Chelsea, Arsenal etc throw around silly money.
 

If he waits until the summer, I wonder if someone like Juventus, PSG, Bayern etc might take a look at him? He’s more likely to win domestic competitions, guaranteed Champions League plus similar wages. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sometimes I wonder if we actually encourage media speculation on our players on the basis that it means another photo of a king power shirt is emblazoned all over a top global football club’s media stream ...........

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sly said:

To be honest, I still can’t get my head around why anyone would want to join Manchester United right now. Manchester City are more likely to win things.

 

It’s not London and doesn’t have the draw of the city. Chelsea, Arsenal etc throw around silly money.
 

If he waits until the summer, I wonder if someone like Juventus, PSG, Bayern etc might take a look at him? He’s more likely to win domestic competitions, guaranteed Champions League plus similar wages. 

Meh. London's overrated anyway :p :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Sly said:

To be honest, I still can’t get my head around why anyone would want to join Manchester United right now. Manchester City are more likely to win things.

 

It’s not London and doesn’t have the draw of the city. Chelsea, Arsenal etc throw around silly money.
 

If he waits until the summer, I wonder if someone like Juventus, PSG, Bayern etc might take a look at him? He’s more likely to win domestic competitions, guaranteed Champions League plus similar wages. 

He idolised David Beckham and seem to be a Man U fan, so that could play a part.

 

However he'd be crazy to join them in their current state! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

He's taking the piss.

 

Maddison will go for 90 million+ (when he does eventually go).

If someone wants him bad, then £100m+. Otherwise he stays and I think the club will not let him go for less than a three figure million sum.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

He’s right. We can’t compete. 

Why do people act this way on twitter. Its so confusing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, HighPeakFox said:

It makes them look ever so big and clever. 

Wait. What? You mean it actually isn't big or clever? :blink:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

It makes them look ever so big and clever. 

'so offensive he had to double check' he signed the contract didn't he? 

 

I find it creepy when people assume to know footballers as though they were friends. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, foxile5 said:

'so offensive he had to double check' he signed the contract didn't he? 

 

I find it creepy when people assume to know footballers as though they were friends. 

It's just noise, best ignored. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maddison will sign a new contract with us before any one signs him. 

 

Rest of this season on his current deal, then he’ll be on 100k for a year or two then will probs be off for £100,000,000+ 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...