Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dirkster the Fox

Dennis Praet

8 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Very very impressed with him today, still not sure Youri is up to speed... he should be looking over his shoulder as Praet looks the business.

Tielemans was good today but Praet was the best player on the pitch, most certainly first half. We not have 3 genuine top class central midfielders as well as 2 very good DCM's. Ndidi so far this season is almost flawless, unlucky not to be sat on 3-4 goals this season already too. 

• Like 3

Said post Luton how good he was and I have been impressed with his short appearances this season. I thought he was superb at Chelsea.

But yeah, very good today. For me, when Maddison is back Praet should still retain his place in central midfield.

Tielemans has more X factor and will play the killer pass. Be brilliant to get Maddison, Tielemans and Praet into the same team, I can see Maddison playing from the left again at Liverpool. Praet is perfect to play alongside Ndidi or Choudhury. If we can get the diamond to work it would be perfect. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Very very impressed with him today, still not sure Youri is up to speed... he should be looking over his shoulder as Praet looks the business.

Thought Tielemans had a good game today. 

Impressed with Praet though still.

• Like 2

To be honest I thought he was just “OK” today! Probably a 7.5/10 performance.

But I see why their is hype for him. He’s got a lot of great qualities about him and to fit in already from a very different league is exciting. He didn’t bed in as fast as say Tielemans but I’d say he’s on about par with Maddison which should be taken as a compliment!

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Claridge said:

Reminds me of dean Hammond for some bizarre reason. An excellent dean hammond but I feel a bit uncomfortable thinking this

Probably because Hammond was the most tactical player in Pearson's reign. 

Solid at just being solid but wasn't exceptional in anyway, whereas Praet has skills to go with that tactically solidness. But tbf, Italian football will do that to you. 

44 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Surprised you think that.

For me he was sensational today, completely dictated the pace of the game.

Our midfield is just stunning these days. 3 of Ndidi, Choudhury, Praet, Tielemans and Maddison. Yes please.

• Like 4