Sign in to follow this  
Koke

Liverpool (A) pre match

2 hours ago, mozartfox said:

Hopefully Benkovic will make the Bench today because 'if' we had to replace either of Evans or Cags at any stage, Wes against that front line would be a total disaster. 

Is he in the squad?

44 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

71708631_10162353999265022_6994335755996758016_o.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_eui2=AeFxz069PxaNrlVPTdVbnp-8Mmrx3bM80N9KKOymWaYPQT_QIBMfKhUcAHTdHZiOT6jHzAFpr0Ypq9dvj_8BiahGbNEGTqNbdwIpW6OyXlMJxQ&_nc_oc=AQmgJheuPjz66--kwjGO3j-Bzyuags4DiRoDJh_qDYQDdJ07X4Va_wBzATT9ZTMxOYc&_nc_ht=scontent-frx5-1.xx&oh=c6de55a17a8d9731487c9ff8a5bb4544&oe=5E29E075

Shamelessly stollen off the internet.

Why's isn't James wearing trainers? How did they even get a photo of James without trainers?

Abbey Road....just came back from having a kick about at Abbey Park...omens!(we won 2.1)

Edited by PAULCFC

25 minutes ago, Foxxed said:

Why's isn't James wearing trainers? How did they even get a photo of James without trainers?

Because in the original photo, Paul McCartney is barefoot. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Farrington fox said:

Is he in the squad?

No idea. I was just giving my opinion that this is not one for Wes. Quick footed forwards with short 1-2 passes would kill him. 

2 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

No idea. I was just giving my opinion that this is not one for Wes. Quick footed forwards with short 1-2 passes would kill him. 

He's our captain leading us down Abbey Road. I guess that's the significance of the picture 

Still amazed this wasn't selected for TV. Thought Brendan going back to Anfield would have been a big draw let alone 1st vs 3rd. Ah well, live stream it is :rolleyes:

9 minutes ago, wardyfox86 said:

Because in the original photo, Paul McCartney is barefoot. 

Ha I never noticed

1 hour ago, MC Prussian said:

71708631_10162353999265022_6994335755996758016_o.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_eui2=AeFxz069PxaNrlVPTdVbnp-8Mmrx3bM80N9KKOymWaYPQT_QIBMfKhUcAHTdHZiOT6jHzAFpr0Ypq9dvj_8BiahGbNEGTqNbdwIpW6OyXlMJxQ&_nc_oc=AQmgJheuPjz66--kwjGO3j-Bzyuags4DiRoDJh_qDYQDdJ07X4Va_wBzATT9ZTMxOYc&_nc_ht=scontent-frx5-1.xx&oh=c6de55a17a8d9731487c9ff8a5bb4544&oe=5E29E075

Shamelessly stolen off the internet.

Thanks I just made that my PC Desktop Wallpaper....

...two of my favourite things The Beatles and Leicester!

The team we put out at Man U will be the team today.

Against United it was the wrong decision to play that team in that formation but today I think it'll be called for.

Tielemans in the middle with Ndidi and Hamza. Perez, Madders and Vardy up top.

Personally I'd put Albrighton in for Perez to help track back, and Rodgers may see that too.

Schmeichel 

Ricardo

Soyuncu

Evans 

Chilwell 

Choudhury 

N'didi 

Teilemans

Albrighton

Vardy

Maddison 

1 hour ago, Wolfox said:

Yep Get your votes in

The **** is that. Sutton's alt account? 

1 hour ago, Manini said:

Nervous. Very nervous. 

I hate it when people just post 'This'.

But this.

9 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

Against United it was the wrong decision to play that team in that formation but today I think it'll be called for.

Personally I'd put Albrighton in for Perez to help track back, and Rodgers may see that too.

Schmeichel 

Ricardo

Soyuncu

Evans 

Chilwell 

Choudhury 

N'didi 

Teilemans

Albrighton

Vardy

Maddison 

Nah, Madders and Tielemans in the middle all the way.

The one place where we can out play them is midfield, with the ball players we have compared to theirs, we could potentially control possession if we play well - quick balls from the centre from JM and YT to Vardy is our best chance of causing these problems on the counter. We need to make as many of those chances as possible. 

• Like 1

Why alter side to Compensate theirs? Go there, play one DM and have a go. Nothing to lose as were not realistically expecting a win anyway. 

1 minute ago, Blue-fox said:

Why alter side to Compensate theirs? Go there, play one DM and have a go. Nothing to lose as were not realistically expecting a win anyway. 

because they are better than us 

1 minute ago, ScouseFox said:

The thing is tho, is the topic of debate is whether or not Choudhury plays in midfield, but that’s Liverpool’s weakest spot. What’s the point in playing Choudhury too when I’m sure Ndidi can do the job of containing 2 of Henderson, Milner, Keita, Wijnaldum or Ox. 

It would be different if it was Man City and they have De Bruyne or the pair of Silva’s in there. We don’t really need to contain their centre mids, their full backs we do, so I’d like to see Albrighton in. Madders and Tielemans could get control of possession in this game if they play well, and we need them to get quick balls in behind for Vardy against Liverpool’s high line and press. 

All much easier said than done though. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ScouseFox said:

Exactly. Whatever team we play they will

be better, so play to our strengths and have a go. Better chance doing that than how we played against united. 

59 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

The **** is that. Sutton's alt account? 

Well worth a follow - generally amusing!

Try his quotes - real or fake

Quiz: Brendan Rodgers quotes - real or fake?  Hilarious…. No wonder he got the rep for being the David Brent off football 

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49886768

Edited by Wolfox

1 hour ago, Jimbo said:

Schmeichel 

Ricardo

Soyuncu

Evans 

Chilwell 

Choudhury 

N'didi 

Teilemans

Albrighton

Vardy

Maddison 

Change choudhury for praet and that’s bang on, go defensive and we lose..

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Clarkey123 said:

Change choudhury for praet and that’s bang on, go defensive and we lose..

The idea we shouldn't be more defensive against the best attacking force in Europe seems bizarre. There's only two teams who'll really test our frankly fantastic defensive line and Liverpool are definitely one.