Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Collymore

Perez cares!

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, SheppyFox said:

 Can you even be racist to a Spaniard?

I have a Spanish girlfriend, there is a particular word they dont like and class as racist which I wont post. But yes you  can be.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Kopic said:

I have a Spanish girlfriend, there is a particular word they dont like and class as racist which I wont post. But yes you  can be.

Fair enough indeed, I wasn’t aware. Thanks for explaining :) I know even questioning it is a heinous crime to the sensitive fellas, but if you don’t ask you simply do not learn. Thanks 👍🏻

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SheppyFox said:

Fair enough indeed, I wasn’t aware. Thanks for explaining :) I know even questioning it is a heinous crime to the sensitive fellas, but if you don’t ask you simply do not learn. Thanks 👍🏻

No problem at all. I remember being drunk and calling my girlfriend said word (she herself finds it funny when I say it to her, only her) in a room full of her spanish acquaintances and I thought I was gonna get stabbed (this was prior to understanding myself how much they dislike it).

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Kopic said:

No problem at all. I remember being drunk and calling my girlfriend said word (she herself finds it funny when I say it to her, only her) in a room full of her spanish acquaintances and I thought I was gonna get stabbed (this was prior to understanding myself how much they dislike it).

Not to shine too much of a light on it, but does the word rhyme with something one might do after a few too many ales? I was always under the impression that that’s the worst thing you can say to somebody of that heritage. But I don’t think it’s very well known, compared to other racial slurs. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Manini said:

Not to shine too much of a light on it, but does the word rhyme with something one might do after a few too many ales? I was always under the impression that that’s the worst thing you can say to somebody of that heritage. But I don’t think it’s very well known, compared to other racial slurs. 

It is indeed. I dont say it to her anymore 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Kopic said:

No problem at all. I remember being drunk and calling my girlfriend said word (she herself finds it funny when I say it to her, only her) in a room full of her spanish acquaintances and I thought I was gonna get stabbed (this was prior to understanding myself how much they dislike it).

Can you enlighten us? I doubt there are many  spaniards on here!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Manini said:

Not to shine too much of a light on it, but does the word rhyme with something one might do after a few too many ales? I was always under the impression that that’s the worst thing you can say to somebody of that heritage. But I don’t think it’s very well known, compared to other racial slurs. 

Drunk.....

 

Spunk?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ayoze has gone up considerably in my estimations. Class act.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, GorlestonFox said:

 

 

Spunk?

You’re clearly a better man than me! I have no chance after a night on the sauce lol 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Farrington fox said:

Can you enlighten us? I doubt there are many  spaniards on here!

It rhymes with sick and uses the letters p s i c. 

Edited by SecretPro
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Farrington fox said:

Can you enlighten us? I doubt there are many  spaniards on here!

Yes please do I'm half Spanish and I've got no idea what this word is :dunno:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Kopic said:

I have a Spanish girlfriend, there is a particular word they dont like and class as racist which I wont post. But yes you  can be.

Portuguese ? joking aside whatever kicked off it really upset him.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You can definitely be racist to a Spaniard, in general to anyone. I'm not spanish myself but i live there and i know the situation quite well. There's racism between Spaniards and from foreigners. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SecretPro said:

It rhymes with sick and uses the letters p s i c. 

FML i must be a proper blonde but i still dont know the word... nearest i get is pricks but i dunno why that would be racist to a spaniard.. you can PM me if its rude 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Suzie the Fox said:

FML i must be a proper blonde but i still dont know the word... nearest i get is pricks but i dunno why that would be racist to a spaniard.. you can PM me if its rude 


Watch any New York gangster/cop film from the 70’s. It’ll be used multiple times!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Phube said:


Watch any New York gangster/cop film from the 70’s. It’ll be used multiple times!

I think i have probably watched them all and still dont get the reference :( ... 

 

Edit... Got it! :S 

 

 

Edited by Suzie the Fox

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are you kidding! When I lived in Brooklyn and somebody was addressed in that fashion they'd get their lights punched out at the very least.

It was racist slang for Hispanics. Not kool.

If Robertson called him that then he should get a lengthy ban. Just like Suarez/Evra.

Edited by SO1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Will be interesting to see what other footage comes out frm this in the next 24-48 hours. Usually get different angles filter their way out just before the incident.

 

My guess is that some verbals were said, Perez has reacted to Lallana (?) and Robertson.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Will be interesting to see what other footage comes out frm this in the next 24-48 hours. Usually get different angles filter their way out just before the incident.

 

My guess is that some verbals were said, Perez has reacted to Lallana (?) and Robertson.

It started a bit before i think.. i found a link on twitter which showed Kasper shoving some guy 1st, then Evans having a go and Soyuncu shoving him like a beast :P (Posted in the post match thread) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shame he hasn’t shown some of that passion, before the final whistle, in his appearances so far. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...