Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Ashley

Seriously why?

Recommended Posts

Why did we have fans recording YNWA and the penalty today? Embarrassing from us. 

 

 

IMG_20191005_193938.jpg

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Why did we have fans recording YNWA and the penalty today? Embarrassing from us. 

 

 

IMG_20191005_193938.jpg

Maybe they'd hope he'd miss it?

Maybe they had never been to Anfield before and wanted to record the experience?

Edited by pazzerfox
spelling
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Why did we have fans recording YNWA and the penalty today? Embarrassing from us. 

 

 

IMG_20191005_193938.jpg

Probably because they want to? Glad you saw that from your arm chair. Close thread, bored. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, pazzerfox said:

Maybe they's hope he'd miss it?

Maybe they had never been to Anfield before and were wanted to record the experience?

Experience? What a ground full of tourist and overhyped atmosphere? 

 

People wonder why our away ends have gone to pot.... pretty good answer above. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, adejo92 said:

Probably because they want to? Glad you saw that from your arm chair. Close thread, bored. 

Shame I'm on the coach back from the game now but yeah cheers for the comment 😄

  • Like 3
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ashley said:

Experience? What a ground full of tourist and overhyped atmosphere? 

 

People wonder why our away ends have gone to pot.... pretty good answer above. 

Away end was decent. Log out and go bed you sad toad. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ashley said:

Experience? What a ground full of tourist and overhyped atmosphere? 

 

People wonder why our away ends have gone to pot.... pretty good answer above. 

I'm just putting it out there.  I would never film at any ground or even get my phone out, but we live in a society now where everyone seems to take pictures and record everything.  It's the sign of the times Ashley unfortunately so i'd get used to it!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This court hereby sentences the Proper Fan Police, Holier-than-Thou District as follows.  Removal at 82’ of the next match.  Followed by a six months probationary period in half-and-half scarves.  Followed by full adulthood.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

Away end was decent. Log out and go bed you sad toad. 

Decent? When today? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ashley said:

Decent? When today? 

Yep. As decent atmosphere to expect from a team that relies on hitting a piece of cardboard against their hand.

Edited by adejo92

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, yorkie1999 said:

Cos if kasper had saved it, he’d have been a hero

Aye i think that would be the reason, as it would be capturing a rememorable part of the game HAD he saved it. 

 

Not saying i would do it like, but can see why others would

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, adejo92 said:

Yep. As decent atmosphere to expect from a team that relies on hitting a piece of cardboard against their hand.

Was poor today. Weve had two good away ends this season. Sheffield United and Luton. All others have been shit. 

 

Just now, Anglodanglo said:

 

A bit like this post

Cute

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, KingsX said:

This court hereby sentences the Proper Fan Police, Holier-than-Thou District as follows.  Removal at 82’ of the next match.  Followed by a six months probationary period in half-and-half scarves.  Followed by full adulthood.

 

I’m wouldn’t tell anyone how to support their club. However a trip to Anfield is a peculiar experience hence I haven’t going there for three years now 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

People leaving early when we are 4 or 5 nil up thread last week.

 

Now we get this, what is this forum coming too :facepalm:

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Becuase the match highlights arent televised and they'll have a better view from their grainy phones than a world class broadcaster

Edited by Nalis
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Our fans are shite, usually as far away from a proper away end as you can get. Doesn't surprise me.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, twoleftfeet said:

Why where they still there and not leaving early to beat the rush?

I think the real question is why do people even care that other fans were filming it etc. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...