Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
happy85

Ben Chilwell

Guest An Sionnach

Actually the only team where Maddison would be a natural fit is Tottenham if Eriksen leaves. They would love him on here if he did that wouldn't they.

Edited by An Sionnach

39 minutes ago, Edingleyfox said:

We are not the Man Utd training academy - would be amazed if either player goes in the next window. Maddison is our playmaker and I think he will stay for a year or two yet as long as Rodgers is manager.Why would they want to join United anyway - I think they are more likely to go down than get in the Champions League

They are both for more likely to win something with us rather than at Man Utd, a club in total crisis.

Man Utd could have trouble attracting top players for a few years. And certainly no-one of real quality will go there if they don't make Europe.

I know he's doubled his wages, but I just can't understand why Maguire decided to go there. They have little chance of winning anything, and that may go on for some years. I could have understood it if he'd gone to Man City, or even Arsenal, but to join the worst Man Utd team in P/L history, with an out of his depth manager who'll be out before Xmas, seems strange for a so called ambitious player.

Obviously it's the money, because there can't be much glamour being at Man Utd at the moment.

Guest An Sionnach
7 minutes ago, M0901 said:

One poster saying they've had enough of him. I don't get the hate, at all. In the top 5 left backs in this league, one of our own. Never kicked up a fuss or thrown toys out the pram, a good attitude as far as I'm aware... I struggle to see the shortcomings here. 

We are not talking about his personality , seems like a nice guy , he is no Mahrez , but we are talking about his current form. You have to take that into account and his ratings are pretty poor at the moment.

5 hours ago, ThaiFox said:

They are both for more likely to win something with us rather than at Man Utd, a club in total crisis.

Man Utd could have trouble attracting top players for a few years. And certainly no-one of real quality will go there if they don't make Europe.

I know he's doubled his wages, but I just can't understand why Maguire decided to go there. They have little chance of winning anything, and that may go on for some years. I could have understood it if he'd gone to Man City, or even Arsenal, but to join the worst Man Utd team in P/L history, with an out of his depth manager who'll be out before Xmas, seems strange for a so called ambitious player.

Obviously it's the money, because there can't be much glamour being at Man Utd at the moment.

Hey Mate - everybody/player plays for money... look at the Spurs team - they have stoppped playing because of money

5 hours ago, M0901 said:

One poster saying they've had enough of him. I don't get the hate, at all. In the top 5 left backs in this league, one of our own. Never kicked up a fuss or thrown toys out the pram, a good attitude as far as I'm aware... I struggle to see the shortcomings here. 

Just not worth anywhere near the money someone would pay for him. 

Just now, Gazza M said:

I think the media forget we aren't in the Burnley, Norwich, Sheff Utd bracket nowadays. Hopefully soon we wont be Everton or West Ham either. Fcuk off! We don't have to roll over whenever the likes of Utd or Chelsea choose to decide they want players. 

Don't matter what 'bracket' we are in. If these guys want to leave then they will. 

As someone pointed out before we’re not Man Utd’s feeder club or academy, if these 2 go then next it’ll be Ricardo and Tielemans and over half our team would be theirs, they are a mess at the moment and nicking the players off a club that’s doing things properly is the best they can do. 
The media can’t cope with us having good players (they should be at a bigger club) and still see us a little backwater.

• Like 2

Guest An Sionnach

When the sub editor says "Copy" the idiot hacks spew out any rubbish that comes into their heads , anything to avoid  getting a proper job.

Edited by An Sionnach