Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
happy85

Ben Chilwell

Guest An Sionnach
On 21/10/2019 at 08:03, Aus Fox said:

I’m pretty sure we’ve only conceded 6 goals in the 7 games, he’s played and he has at least 2 assists and I would say he’s been involved in the build up to 5/6 goals we’ve scored this season - someone who is better with stat websites might be able to back these up - or discredit them, I’m going from memory of goals this season.

Look at his ratings for the season , not just on this site , we are doing well but you never stand still , if there are ways to improve performance, you always look for them.

Edited by An Sionnach

9 hours ago, An Sionnach said:

Look at his ratings for the season , not just on this site , we are doing well but you never stand still if there are ways to improve performance you always look for them.

And for Chilwell, there is still much to do defensively to improve; these shortcomings have been clear this season. 

11 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Anyone doubting Chilwell is an utter chump

Let’s be honest he’s largely been gash this season . He is having a good game tonight against a very poor 10 men Southampton .Lets just hope this gives him some confidence back and it continues against other teams 

6 minutes ago, baldeagle said:

Let’s be honest he’s largely been gash this season . He is having a good game tonight against a very poor 10 men Southampton .Lets just hope this gives him some confidence back and it continues against other teams 

Exactly what I mean. He’s been anything but gash... We are second in the division and he’s been pretty much ever present. Your post is ridiculous even for this forum

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Exactly what I mean. He’s been anything but gash... We are second in the division and he’s been pretty much ever present. Your post is ridiculous even for this forum

No it’s not take your blue tinted specs off he’s been a one of our weak links so far this season and hasn’t replicated his early good  form of last season. All players have dips and I’m hoping that’s all it was . As for being ever present yes he has but that doesnt mean he’s played well 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Goober said:

Should silence the muppets for a while. Hope the lad pushes on from here because that was by far his best performance in a City shirt and is exactly what we know he's capable of.

It won’t !, they’ll be waiting and watching for his next bad performance , then they will revel in saying he’s the weak link again.

4 hours ago, Nicolo Barella said:

All of you doubters should be ashamed of yourselves, well done Chilwell. (I'm sorry I said you couldn't cross :ph34r:)

May I join your club please...:blush: