Sign in to follow this  
happy85

Ben Chilwell

I like him but he's settled into the England international resting on their laurels mentality frighteningly fast. Needs a reality check from the sidelines.

Bring on the Fuchs or blood James Justin.

Why does he beat his man, has the pace to beat him down the line, and get the ball in the box, to constantly not get his head up, but just pulls the ball up, and look at a backwards pass.

• Like 1

He’s shit. Bin him off, can’t be having shrinking violets in the side doing 360 turn in the final third, just get Fuchs in.

• Like 1

Maybe the thread will get to 100 pages as Brendan keeps playing him....

...more poor performance’s still to come so get used to it!

4 minutes ago, Monsell1976 said:

Why does he beat his man, has the pace to beat him down the line, and get the ball in the box, to constantly not get his head up, but just pulls the ball up, and look at a backwards pass.

Because he’s shit I think

We should drop him purely based on his performances.

But more than that, I hope he's dropped as a signal to other players that, regardless of any newfound status or international fame, you cannot cruise at Leicester.

It just stinks of him not being arsed. He probably thinks he's off in the summer. Euros to look forward to, nice summer holiday, new 'big 6' team.

Fvck off mate.

Really angers me.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Always thought he was a decent player / prospect going through a sticky patch after looking imperious in little spells here and there – but I think he's being found out a little. Outrageously one footed and it really slows down our attacks when he has to shift back onto it.

I still think there's something there but it's definitely time for him to sit out a little. Of all our players touted around, he's the one I'd be least worried about losing, moreso for the figures we're likely talking.

You'd fancy Justin to be keen to take a chance.

• Like 1

The thing is, he’s so bad at defending that every team bar none has now targeted him.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. Chilwell has become a liability.

• Like 3

On 25/02/2020 at 00:34, Toddybad said:

Our fans have lost the plot. genuinally, they've completely lost their heads since the title win. England's first choice full back, home grown and still a kid, and all they can do is moan.

Home grown and still a kid !!!!!!!!!! I have seen kids half his fooking age play better on the park on a Sunday.

Noticed Evan's had a right go at him in the end and pretty much pushed him into the place he needed to be to defend! Ah Ben I always defend you but that was so frustrating! Run forward like you can and close people down! 🤦‍♀️

Again and again. Beats his man perfectly, has great options in front of him and comes back to play the ball to a centre half, or deeper midfielder. Think if he had a penalty he’d pass to Evans. 

• Haha 1

Said he was terrible when he broke into the first team, still say he’s terrible now and even when he has a ‘good team’ And will continue to say he’s terrible for the foreseeable future until I deem that he’s actually become a good player. What people see in him I have absolutely no clue. Wouldn’t bat an eyelid if he was sold for £1million.

Edit: Strictly talking about defending. His attacking has got better but it still doesn’t set the world alight for me

Edited by BigWesMorgan

Left foot, slow the game down. Left foot go no where. Left foot left foot left foot.

Lose the ball

Hopeless. He's declining as a player imo now.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BigWesMorgan said:

Said he was terrible when he broke into the first team, still say he’s terrible now and even when he has a ‘good team’ And will continue to say he’s terrible for the foreseeable future until I deem that he’s actually become a good player. What people see in him I have absolutely no clue. Wouldn’t bat an eyelid if he was sold for £1million.

Bet you're fun at parties, and that's coming from a man with 25k posts on a ****ing forum

Doesn’t close the cross/shot, can’t cross, poor decision making, terrible runs off the ball... pro is he’s young and can still learn, but for now, get on the bench

If we're going to play him we need to change his position. Either play three at the back and he can go to wing-back or push him further forward and stick Fuchs at left-back because he's being exposed and it is costing us.

2 minutes ago, vanity said:

His passing accuracy is fuching woeful as well.

How many times did he pass the ball behind Barnes 

• Like 2