Sign in to follow this  
indierich06

Rebekah's been up to no good...

1 hour ago, mancunianfox said:

If she was prepared to make up some random stories and have them printed she obviously can't be that bothered about what The Sun print about her in the first place!

For real?

the lady is so thick skinned

her husband constantly cheats and has banged Grannies.

she don’t give a shit, takes off her ring for a week

3 minutes ago, MPH said:

could it be something as daft as Rebekah Vardy leaving her instagram account signed in  somewhere by mistake?

most likely, that or some assistant who routinely has access to her media stuff.  Even if this is the case, someone in the public eye (even if only because of who they are married to) should be more careful and savvy about such stuff

6 minutes ago, MPH said:

could it be something as daft as Rebekah Vardy leaving her instagram account signed in  somewhere by mistake?

Yeah with phones and iPads at your fingertips plus laptops and Macs etc 

i hardly think she needs to visit a Cybercafe or Library 

If this wasn't Vardy's wife, we'd all be calling her a snitch. 

No one on her knows them personally, so you can't make any judgements... but as soon as she befriended Dennis Wise i disliked her!

My only worry with all this non-sense is Jamie... hope he doesn't become all distracted / embroiled in this and can just concentrate on football.. 

Edited by lcfceaves

14 minutes ago, urban fox said:

most likely, that or some assistant who routinely has access to her media stuff.  Even if this is the case, someone in the public eye (even if only because of who they are married to) should be more careful and savvy about such stuff

Do you think an assistant who has lucked out with a Wag whos husband is on about 150k a week would risk selling stories for a few hundred quid?

3 hours ago, Markyblue said:

Just a thought but wouldn't a phone call and chat with rv been a bit more sensible than using social media to try and act as judge,  jury and executioner. 

Of course not, it's need to be everywhere. No doubt an OK magazine exclusive on the way.

Finners had it right, this will be pushed aside within a week, no doubt lawyers are involved and everyone might grow up.

Though it has brought a very entertaining thread, good work everyone.

1 minute ago, HankMarvin said:

Do you think an assistant who has lucked out with a Wag whos husband is on about 150k a week would risk selling stories for a few hundred quid?

yes. its often the motivation for some people to seek these types of jobs in the first place. Just cos they are loaded doesn't mean they pay more than the minimum wage. She could easily have left her computer/tablet/phone or whatever unlocked and the cleaner picked it up and took a screenshot or some such.

4 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

Who says they are currently employed by her? 
she states various people have had access over the last couple of years so I’m guessing the password hasn’t changed in that time frame either 

fair play to coleen tbf, the two stories she “made up” were full of imagination. imagine her sitting there thinking alright, what would vardy’s bird believe and the press enjoy enough to print? 

him cheating on me? anything about football? something a bit bland and boring? 

nah, we’re going to mexico to get some maniac to convince my womb to make sure our next baby is a girl. sold. 

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, jammie82uk said:

Who says they are currently employed by her? 
she states various people have had access over the last couple of years so I’m guessing the password hasn’t changed in that time frame either 

So she told them her password

as you do 

“hey Slave we are waiting for out tea still”

”and have you logged into my Instagram yet”

19 minutes ago, urban fox said:

yes. its often the motivation for some people to seek these types of jobs in the first place. Just cos they are loaded doesn't mean they pay more than the minimum wage. She could easily have left her computer/tablet/phone or whatever unlocked and the cleaner picked it up and took a screenshot or some such.

How would a cleaner not know the stories are not already in the public domain.

its a Instagram with 4K followers you would hardly think of contacting the sun 

Just now, HankMarvin said:

So she told them her password

as you do 

“hey Slave we are waiting for out tea still”

”and have you logged into my Instagram yet”

The person doesn’t need to know the password 

An example.

If you logged into your Instagram on my phone as long as your account is not logged out on my phone or you don’t change the password I will always have access to your account despite not knowing the password

39 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

Yeah with phones and iPads at your fingertips plus laptops and Macs etc 

i hardly think she needs to visit a Cybercafe or Library 

She’s a busy mum! she probably isn’t glued to her phone or ipad like us saddos! lol

9 minutes ago, E.Rose said:

7c2450ee-87bb-493f-949d-7388fb7886b8.jpg

The only out for her would’ve been to say she might of repeated stories to other women/friends 

the current excuses are shit

Jamie needs to do some kind of banter celebration next time he scores surely?

a t-shirt reading Its........

or maybe the wayne rooney corner flag boxing celebration??

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jammie82uk said:

The person doesn’t need to know the password 

An example.

If you logged into your Instagram on my phone as long as your account is not logged out on my phone or you don’t change the password I will always have access to your account despite not knowing the password

You just said you said they are not currently employed by her.

are you suggesting vardys wide logged herself into other people’s phones.

1 why would you do that?

2 when termination ceases would you not think oh that person does all my Instagram stuff better change credentials 

4 minutes ago, MPH said:

She’s a busy mum! she probably isn’t glued to her phone or ipad like us saddos! lol

I think we know that not the case remember the Puel tweets

• Haha 1