Sign in to follow this  
indierich06

Rebekah's been up to no good...

Right now at the Sun HQ -

"Right guys, we need to gauge the reaction of the Leicester fans, go onto their fan forum and get a grasp of what's happening on there"

image.jpeg.ab44b93d60703a294461f85cf8490c8f.jpegimage.jpeg.c0da04a8e3a2adf7fe51117e2ec5a291.jpegimage.jpeg.81aa44a72d2e58f8e807d9cfb87a5bc4.jpegimage.jpeg.a2c4a04eea8126d56dba8589851ff4e7.jpeg

• Haha 4

32 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

Now just imagine for a second, a newspaper journalist, maybe hacking a celebrities phone to get a story?

i know it’s far fetched and no reputable journalists or newspaper would ever condone this, but, what if over the years, a news corporation hacked phones, checked social media, listened to voice mail, read texts etc.

hey just another wild conspiracy theorist here!

Sure their boss would be delighted  at money well spent when they phone up and tell them the Rooney’s basement is flooded!

4 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Some of these pictures are genuinely brilliant.

One of the best threads we've had on here. Well done to all involved.

Not a scratch on Craig Levein sends a scout to India 

21 minutes ago, MPH said:

Sure their boss would be delighted  at money well spent when they phone up and tell them the Rooney’s basement is flooded!

It’s all how you sell it, Rooney needs rusty basement pipes servicing. Colleen gets wet and dirty in basement.

Colleens leaky pipes serviced while Wazza plays away.

55 minutes ago, fazzyfox said:

Right now at the Sun HQ -

"Right guys, we need to gauge the reaction of the Leicester fans, go onto their fan forum and get a grasp of what's happening on there"

image.jpeg.ab44b93d60703a294461f85cf8490c8f.jpegimage.jpeg.c0da04a8e3a2adf7fe51117e2ec5a291.jpegimage.jpeg.81aa44a72d2e58f8e807d9cfb87a5bc4.jpegimage.jpeg.a2c4a04eea8126d56dba8589851ff4e7.jpeg

As if the Sun ever ask any journalist to 'gauge the mood'. It's just 'go and find one nutter who suits our agenda'.

1 hour ago, Dahnsouff said:

Don’t like tabloid media of any sort, but then again I am miserable out of touch old tw*t I guess.

Can you hide threads? :dry:

I mean you could just not click on the thread, absolutely mad idea that I know 

8 minutes ago, Quorn_fox said:

Will be fun to revisit this thread when we draw Derby in the FA Cup...

Wow. Just was thinking this. I was thinking that someone hacked my brain and it is......Quorn_fox

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The same Danielle Lloyds that was racially abusing Shilpa Shetty on big brother (I saw a documentary on it recently I don't watch that shite honest!) Rats in glass houses shouldn't throw rats. 

Not that I care really but it's a murky story all round.

9 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Bloody Nora.

Forensic investigation hahahahahah ****ing hell Rebekah, it’s best to accept it and move on.

8 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

That's just bizarre from that Roma account... unless RV has dirt on more than one CR :cap:

6 hours ago, HankMarvin said:

Do you think an assistant who has lucked out with a Wag whos husband is on about 150k a week would risk selling stories for a few hundred quid?

The assistant is hardly going to be on big money are they? And a few hundred quid per story is decent whack for most normal people I reckon.

4 hours ago, StanSP said:

It's not Colleen's account that's allegedly been hacked?

It's....Rebekah Vardy's account.

I know, I meant that  if I was a reporter I’d be hacking Colleens account in the first place to find out what she’s writing, not vardys Mrs account to find out what she’s allegedly being fed. Who would hack mrs vardys account on the off chance she’s being set up??  Sherlock

Edited by yorkie1999

1 hour ago, TK95 said:

20191009_214746.jpg

Wayne: for ****s sake, this is going to kick off. Fancy nipping out for a pint mate?

Jamie: Too right, can’t be doing with this shit, my mrs is ****ing mental when she’s got a bee in her bonnet. 

Wayne: great, just got to go and change a light bulb in my grans bedroom, you wait in the car I’ll be about half hour.

Jamie: Your gran don’t live round here does she?

wayne:                                                                             Does      

Edited by Vlad the Fox