Sign in to follow this  
indierich06

Rebekah's been up to no good...

4 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

I share Ant Man's enthusiasm for this story. 

He's thinking why didn't she just shrink to an ant lol

2 minutes ago, TK95 said:

He's thinking why didn't she just shrink to an ant lol

I think he's actually thinking doesn't someone have any antifreeze I could drink right now. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

8 hours ago, Stadt said:

How boring are the old blokes coming into this thread, taking the time out to reply "Who cares about this ey? Load of rubbish" whilst forgetting they've clicked on the very thread they don't care about. 

nonsense.

I visited the thread because 

the title alone gave me my first semi since the 1950s. 

• Haha 3

Need to remember she is heavily pregnant 

I don’t like what’s been done but I only realised today she was so heavily pregnant 

she needs to be given a break 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, LinekersLugs said:

Need to remember she is heavily pregnant 

I don’t like what’s been done but I only realised today she was so heavily pregnant 

she needs to be given a break 

Are you on the wind up? Having a foetus in you is no excuse to have (allegedly) been a cúnt for a few years now

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Stadt said:

Are you on the wind up? Having a foetus in you is no excuse to have (allegedly) been a cúnt for a few years now

dont think any parent to be should be having people wish their new born to be dead.

She should just come off social media and concentrate on her family

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Lambert09 said:

:ph34r::ph34r:

D795F91E-D146-46CE-8F45-5F50B10A2F78.jpeg

that just means last edit

https://metro.co.uk/2013/06/29/wayne-and-colleen-rooney-splash-2k-on-glastonbury-tesco-order-3861636/

The Rooneys, both 27, have allegedly splashed a whopping £2,000 on provisions to keep them going over the weekend, stockpiling vodka and Pot Noodles en masse.

Saturday 29 Jun 2013 11:41 am

6 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

I share Ant Man's enthusiasm for this story. 

That looked painful for him just trying to pretend that he cared lol

Love Paul Rudd!

6 hours ago, lifted*fox said:

If you ain't eating pringles out of pussy you ain't living. 

once you pop...

9 hours ago, lifted*fox said:

If you ain't eating pringles out of pussy you ain't living. 

Ah sh*t, I’ve been doing it wrong haven’t I? :unsure:

AA333856-D0E0-4A4D-B39B-B9F61F9E4ECB.jpeg.6d11547b234262b952f7a4f094008018.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

6 hours ago, Lambert09 said:

Of course when you are arranging to dish dirt on people you do it on public social media for all to see 

if it’s mrs vardys account then she is responsible ...... irrespective of who has sold the info and whether she knew.  If she has an account receiving private information then it’s down to her to keep changing passwords to maintain her ‘friends’ privacy. She is guilty of something- probably negligence. 

CR ( not the Portuguese fella) has done this with no care for RV - a friend would have called and had it out privately. they clearly weren’t mates and CR must have been ad used that this was a brilliant way to get some good publicity (plus much of the public will now think all the stuff they read about the Rooneys over the past decade was all made up) 

10 hours ago, Stadt said:

Bit of a poor comment. I think Coleen could have timed it better, as a mother she would know much better. Putting all this stress on Rebekah at this time is not god for the unborn baby, and let's remember that none of this is the baby's fault. They should be able to be born normal and with minimum impact. Whether Rebekah deserves all this or not, there is a better time for her to be put under pressure/stress.

Not an excuse but Coleen should have shown a bit of decency and respect.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Stadt said:

That’s a sick comment , she is heavily pregnant stress and strain in NOT healthy at this stage , Rooney could have waited till new year with this , what was the rush ?

Anyway Rooney is a sham she lets her husband sleep with grannies and forgives him

two silly ladies , but one is very heavily pregnant and it’s not nice seeing a lady in that condition bullied 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Bit of a poor comment. I think Coleen could have timed it better, as a mother she would know much better. Putting all this stress on Rebekah at this time is not god for the unborn baby, and let's remember that none of this is the baby's fault. They should be able to be born normal and with minimum impact. Whether Rebekah deserves all this or not, there is a better time for her to be put under pressure/stress.

Not an excuse but Coleen should have shown a bit of decency and respect.

Are you suggesting Coleen should have shown a little class?  But......Wayne. 

18 minutes ago, ARM1968 said:

Are you suggesting Coleen should have shown a little class?  But......Wayne. 

Coleen is a woman who will put up with her husband shagging everything with a pulse as long as she maintains her millionaire lifestyle.  But someone telling the sun about her basement flooding sends her over the edge, give it a rest please. 

14 minutes ago, Markyblue said:

her basement flooding

I wonder if this will ever stop sounding like a euphemism to me...

• Haha 2

42 minutes ago, Markyblue said:

Coleen is a woman who will put up with her husband shagging everything with a pulse as long as she maintains her millionaire lifestyle.  But someone telling the sun about her basement flooding sends her over the edge, give it a rest please. 

But was that just a euphemism?  Has Wayne been playing with the brown ball?