Sign in to follow this  
indierich06

Rebekah's been up to no good...

On 11/10/2019 at 17:37, foxinsocks said:

If my current partner (as i like to call her) was in a major media spat that  threatens all the things her ego has cherished then I would be having to try to offer support and treading on eggshells lest I say the wrong thing.  I would probably  be finding hard to focus at work.

I hope the club is supporting Jamie.. this has a way to go... and it's a big deal at his house

3 hours ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

This is one theory which is doing the rounds.

Another theory is that CR and RV have cooked this up to smoke someone else out but not sure I'm buying that.

FWIW, I find it really hard to believe that Mrs V would flog stories for a few measly quid on the quiet when she can make some serious money herself and her OH is pretty wealthy anyway.

Having spent a small amount of time in her company, my personal opinion - possibly an unpopular one - is that she's really down to earth and lovely.

How old are her older kids?

3 hours ago, RoboFox said:

I found her to be incredibly welcoming.

Image result for good man gif

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Rusko187 said:

Let's get this to 200 pages!

Get Maynard and Preki involved and you might have a chance. 

On 09/10/2019 at 11:22, Manini said:

Is nobody else ****ing ASTOUNDED that Coleen Rooney, of all people, has devised this intricate plan to get to the bottom of this?! 

TBF it was hardly rocket science was it, she had her suspect and trapped her 

5 minutes ago, L Blocker said:

TBF it was hardly rocket science was it, she had her suspect and trapped her 

I didn’t even know you could block certain people from seeing things on Instagram so I’ll take your word for it mate. 

10 hours ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

Another theory is that CR and RV have cooked this up to smoke someone else out but not sure I'm buying that.

FWIW, I find it really hard to believe that Mrs V would flog stories for a few measly quid on the quiet when she can make some serious money herself and her OH is pretty wealthy anyway.

Having spent a small amount of time in her company, my personal opinion - possibly an unpopular one - is that she's really down to earth and lovely.

i agree. i met her at a charity do once and she was surprisingly down to earth and VERY funny. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, ScouseFox said:

i met her at a charity do once and she was surprisingly down to earth and VERY funny. 

I'm sure not everyone will get your Daft Limmy reference :ph34r:

10 hours ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

9 hours ago, RoboFox said:

I’ve said this several times on here. I’ve been lucky enough to have been invited to the Vardys house with my job, and I found her to be incredibly welcoming.

30 minutes ago, ScouseFox said:

i met her at a charity do once and she was surprisingly down to earth and VERY funny. 

Judge a living, breathing human being by actual interaction with them ?!

Who ever heard of such a thing?!!  You judge people by their social media.

The “best people” post with Mike Ashley and Dennis Wise was quite the Instagram own goal.

BeckysBest.thumb.JPG.073d56a88806a73d99ca8eefe358d94b.JPG

• Like 1

If I was party to the private insta feed of wags I would certainly pass it all on to the tabloids... and to the Hinckley times.

Surely its want they want and what they need... to be relevant... theres no such thing as bad publicity.

Katie price has taken it to the max... I worry about her future... yet red tops sell copies when she is on the front... and her books fly if the shelf at whs.

While I doubt there's any truth in this then if I was rb I would say ..coleen I thought I was helping.. I did it to help you

Mrs Rooney has generated a lot of copy with this.

Edited by foxinsocks

1 minute ago, jammie82uk said:

So The Sun has now stated that all stories came from different sources 

But that means.. de de derrr

1 hour ago, foxinsocks said:

While I doubt there's any truth in this then if I was rb I would say ..coleen I thought I was helping.. I did it to help you

Mrs Rooney has generated a lot of copy with this.

I don’t think you’ll be replacing Ricardo any time soon mate.

3 minutes ago, yorkie1999 said:

But that means.. de de derrr

I know it means little and are the furthest from trustworthy but surely if it goes to court they will be asked to provide sources or at least Confirm they are indeed separate sources 

I’ve been reading on here and online elsewhere how quick people are to judge someone based on a statement released with no proof whatsoever to back up the claim 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

For the money, no I can't see that... to keep a press relationship and to get a positive light shone on her, or to have certain things kept out of the press. More likely I'd have thought, than cold hard cash. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

What has this got to do with Claudio Ranieri?

Please draw Derby in the cup...just for the bants.

And we'll probably paste them 4-0 lol