Sign in to follow this  
indierich06

Rebekah's been up to no good...

20 minutes ago, Manini said:

I said something similar to this in our work sports slack channel discussing the story - had a liverpool fan publicly dig me out for apparently making a “back handed Hills’bro reference” and to watch my mouth. 

The mind ****ing boggles. 

I once saw a Scouser go mental because somebody put the song "Crush" on the jukebox - genuinely thought somebody was having a pop at him.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

They were both in the same summer... Jog on was just before the season started!

ahh well, damn.. lol... there's bound to be other ones that fit? :)

It’s a shame she didn’t put those amazing spidy senses to work checking what her necrophiliac partner was up to! 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Walkers said:

This is obviously fake as Ed Chamberlain doesnt work on Sky Sports anymore

Errrrr.... obviously. 

5 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

Days like today show twitter is 1 of the human race’s elite creations 

And it’s free 

29 minutes ago, egg_fried_rice said:

Maybe WAGatha Christie isn't as clever as she thinks...

Conspiracies will be flying about all over 

Edited by Manini

Just a thought but wouldn't a phone call and chat with rv been a bit more sensible than using social media to try and act as judge,  jury and executioner. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Goober said:

FoxesTalk: Fücking hell, don't these WAGS have anything more important to be doing

Also FoxesTalk: 5 page thread in under an hour 

tbf nobody in this thread was claiming we did have anything more important to be doing 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

20 minutes ago, Bert said:

Who makes these things lol 

B4D674A9-DAD8-4C8A-AD7D-99E0EF03B2E5.jpeg

Sorry mate, already nabbed all the rep points for this picture on page 2 :ph34r:

4 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Drama and hilarious memes aside, like the tweet @egg_fried_rice shared above, she hasn’t really proven RV did anything. Anyone could have access to either account. 

Whether it is RV or not, it seems to me to be unwise and unpleasant to publicly make an unsubstantiated claim without going through the process privately with RV.

Seeing as RV has a history of receiving abuse from trolls, and the fact that she’s heavily pregnant, it’s extremely irresponsible of CR to make this public. 

I can see the Vardys lawyering up, and they’d have a decent case IMO. 

I wouldn’t say it was concrete evidence, RV would have a decent case for defamation. She wouldn’t want it going to court though they’d pull her character apart - unfair but they would. It would be settled fairly quickly if they did get a suit involved. 

IMO anyway, I have no legal background apart from doing 1 exam in media law lol 

Edited by Manini
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, EnderbyFox said:

Sorry mate, already nabbed all the rep points for this picture on page 2 :ph34r:

Haha, didn’t see mate! Funny though lol 

3 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Drama and hilarious memes aside, like the tweet @egg_fried_rice shared above, she hasn’t really proven RV did anything. Anyone could have access to either account. 

Whether it is RV or not, it seems to me to be unwise and unpleasant to publicly make an unsubstantiated claim without going through the process privately with RV.

Seeing as RV has a history of receiving abuse from trolls, and the fact that she’s heavily pregnant, it’s extremely irresponsible of CR to make this public. 

Very much this.

Even if CR is correct in her suspicion, she doesn't have proof and to shame RV publicly like this seems like a bit of a dick move tbh

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

We’re all just here for the memes and drama, who cares about any of this 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1