Sign in to follow this  
indierich06

Rebekah's been up to no good...

So... to clarify, and for the record if I'm wrong about this in anyway then please correct me.

Some moron has shared PRIVATE information on SOCIAL MEDIA, and get's upset when it's in the PRESS? Is that right?, I'm right aren't I?

If it's private, don't bloody put it anywhere! I don't tell the world the size of my penis, and guess what? I can't be ridiculed for it!

Idiots!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

How fake and false does your world have to be for this to even be a part of it? Having a ‘friend’ that you suspected was capable of such behaviour? Beggars belief.  But I  guess after all the excuses she’s made for her partner so that she can stay in that world, then you probably end up trusting absolutely nobody. Desperately sad story. 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Drama and hilarious memes aside, like the tweet @egg_fried_rice shared above, she hasn’t really proven RV did anything. Anyone could have access to either account. 

Whether it is RV or not, it seems to me to be unwise and unpleasant to publicly make an unsubstantiated claim without going through the process privately with RV.

Seeing as RV has a history of receiving abuse from trolls, and the fact that she’s heavily pregnant, it’s extremely irresponsible of CR to make this public. 

I can see the Vardys lawyering up, and they’d have a decent case IMO. 

I think it would take seconds for Rebekah Vardy to prove that she has people that has access to her accounts.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

We’re all just here for the memes and drama, who cares about any of this 

I think everyone should be a bit concerned about causing undue stress and online abuse to a heavily pregnant woman...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AKCJ said:

I think it would take seconds for Rebekah Vardy to prove that she has people that has access to her accounts.

And she should have had the chance to do that privately and in her own time rather than under the glare of the public eye, is my point. CR should have came to RV and her representatives with this information privately rather than straight up accusing her (or rather, her account) in public. 

Moving on to more important things, can anyone confirm if it is true that Filbert has been flown to Thailand for an 'operation' and will return for the Burnley game as 'Filberta"?   Ffs close this thread as this CR/VR spat has nothing to do with LCFC.

7 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Drama and hilarious memes aside, like the tweet @egg_fried_rice shared above, she hasn’t really proven RV did anything. Anyone could have access to either account. 

Whether it is RV or not, it seems to me to be unwise and unpleasant to publicly make an unsubstantiated claim without going through the process privately with RV.

Seeing as RV has a history of receiving abuse from trolls, and the fact that she’s heavily pregnant, it’s extremely irresponsible of CR to make this public. 

I can see the Vardys lawyering up, and they’d have a decent case IMO. 

Technically: she hasn't actually accused Vardy - all she said was it was her account. So it was carefully worded (legally).

I imagine she's already taken legal advise, but I am no lawyer. 

Edited by Nalis
Prob best I dont go there. Hope Jamie's form doesnt suffer.
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Rusko187 said:

So... to clarify, and for the record if I'm wrong about this in anyway then please correct me.

Some moron has shared PRIVATE information on SOCIAL MEDIA, and get's upset when it's in the PRESS? Is that right?, I'm right aren't I?

If it's private, don't bloody put it anywhere! I don't tell the world the size of my penis, and guess what? I can't be ridiculed for it!

Idiots!

On a private Instagram account, so without being patronising the person who’s account it is has to accept that person to follow them. 

1 minute ago, urban.spaceman said:

And she should have had the chance to do that privately and in her own time rather than under the glare of the public eye, is my point. CR should have came to RV and her representatives with this information privately rather than straight up accusing her (or rather, her account) in public. 

Well yeah, Coleen Rooney should have sorted this in private but she, like Rebekah Vardy, is a fame hungry WAG that loves attention of any sort.

Now that the story is public, if Rebekah wants to clear her name she only needs to post information of who has access to her accounts. If she doesn't, she's guilty.

• Like 1

Just now, RoboFox said:

1.thumb.jpg.878ce2a7fcb09ad6f3a3bfcb4b354c90.jpg

12D21E5E-5BD7-4107-916C-ABD0A869CC34.jpeg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

9 minutes ago, Rusko187 said:

Idiots!

Sound advice 👍

I suppose they need something to fill their days between the spa's and liquid lunches now Jeremy Kyle has been axed. 

2 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Well yeah, Coleen Rooney should have sorted this in private but she, like Rebekah Vardy, is a fame hungry WAG that loves attention of any sort.

Now that the story is public, if Rebekah wants to clear her name she only needs to post information of who has access to her accounts. If she doesn't, she's guilty.

Surely we live in a country where you are innocent until proven guilty not the other way round. 

1 minute ago, AKCJ said:

True, though she would argue that she shouldn’t have to post her own private information nor that of those who are on her staff or in the household. 

1 minute ago, Markyblue said:

Surely we live in a country where you are innocent until proven guilty not the other way round. 

It is the other way round i social media world.