2 minutes ago, Corky said:

Why do these fans bother winding Vardy up? Singing about his wife then ten minutes later he scores, cups his ears and they shut up.

Long may it continue, the more they do it the more he scores:thumbup:

This one's from Saintsweb pre-match thread... Turns out Rebekah V leaves no football fan indifferent!

Going to be a very tough game this, Leicester are a good side who will be able to target our weaknesses.

However for me this is about more than just football, I'm still incensed by Rebekah Vardys betrayal of Colleen Rooney on Instagram so I'll be taking this opportunity to sing pro Colleen / anti Rebekah songs for 90 mins in the hope she's there supporting her husband the equally disgusting Jamie (who i still blame for costing us the league cup in 2017, if we'd had VVD on Ibrahimovic at Wembley we'd have won that cup)
Prediction 1-3 defeat.

Incurable optimist, this fella :P

• 7 months later...
10 minutes ago, Crazy Kop Corner said:

What a shame - The opposing fan animosity to JV would have spurred him on to the Golden Boot and us to the Champions League - Could they not pipe their vitrol instead of the god dam awful generic crowd noise 

Maybe we can encourage the Burnley fans to pay for some VARDY'S WIFE'S A GRASS banners to fly over our games.

• Haha 2
11 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Maybe we can encourage the Burnley fans to pay for some VARDY'S WIFE'S A GRASS banners to fly over our games.

I just paid for one to say “Rebekah Vardy needs to learn some humility”- Neal M 

That should do it.