3 minutes ago, rachhere said:

I can understand why she would want to publicly finish on top with this one. 

She always seems nice enough to me, and to be honest after reading JVs autobiography I am pretty convinced that without Becky Vardy he would never quite have sorted his life out and therefore we probably wouldn't have won the title... 

Agreed. 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, dylanlegend said:

I’m rooting for our Becky! We should be right behind our best ever players wife! Plus Never been a massive fan of Rooney

I always though Rooney was a bit of a bellend to be honest. Now he’s a Derby bellend. 

3 hours ago, rachhere said:

I can understand why she would want to publicly finish on top with this one. 

She always seems nice enough to me, and to be honest after reading JVs autobiography I am pretty convinced that without Becky Vardy he would never quite have sorted his life out and therefore we probably wouldn't have won the title... 

So Becky and Rachel won us the title really then?

I heard they are going to have another go at keeping it out of court, after today's events. The costs of taking it further are going to jump significantly, so let's hope they bury the hatchet.

I think BV is an easy target because she speaks up for herself, but I quite like that, far better for Vards than a brain dead bimbo.

Edited by Vardinio'sCat
43 minutes ago, SheppyFox said:

Wish she’d shut up and let JV focus on winning the league again, does anyone really care about these pair and their playground argument? 

To be fair... Vards has succeeded and reached legend status while Rebecca has been being herself... so, perhaps best she just continue to be herself :)

• Like 2
14 hours ago, Sly said:

I always though Rooney was a bit of a bellend to be honest. Now he’s a Derby bellend. 

Yeh a decent player but a massive tit. Also, doesn’t have the personality or intelligence  to be a good manager. Think he’ll fail miserably as a manager

• 3 months later...
8 hours ago, Corky said:

This story is bad enough but the continued use of WAG even more so. 

We're not in 2006 anymore.

The thread title also needs changing.

This is the family of our greatest ever player and the one place where he or his family would expect to go and receive support. 

It's embarrassing. 

• Like 2