Sign in to follow this  
Koke

Southampton (A) pre match

Friday night game.

Another team we should put to bed but we never know with our current side. I would stick with the same 11 that started today.

We need to win this. I think Palace is going to be a tricky game so it would be good to entrench ourselves in the Top Six by the time we play them.

Always tough to play away but I'd play an attacking line up. I do wonder how we can shoehorn Dennis in. He really is the mustard

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

These are woeful. Burnley are a good solid defensive team. Soton aren't. 

We have to go there and be positive.

They made Chelsea look like Barca. 

• Like 4

I don’t think we will lose but not convinced we will win either. We have the quality and are the better team but got to be wary of a dodgy Friday night (!) away game. Shit day for a match! 

They say after 10 games the table is starting to take shape. A win will place us nicely for a top 4 push.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, StriderHiryu said:

I don’t think we will lose but not convinced we will win either. We have the quality and are the better team but got to be wary of a dodgy Friday night (!) away game. Shit day for a match! 

So, a draw then? 

• Haha 3

Having not being able to get a ticket for Liverpool and missing today, I cannot wait for this one, even if it is a Friday night!! Go at them, attacking line up as today and Newcastle! A draw at worst for me. 1-2 Leicester 🦊💙

1 hour ago, Paddy. said:

As much as I think Ayoze will come good, I'd bring in Praet and have Madders roaming. I just think Dennis is absolute class.

As much as I agree with this sentiment, I still think we look more balanced as a side with Maddison central. Harsh on Praet however, who I agree looks a superb player.

• Like 1

The U23s are playing Southampton at home on the same night! Bizarre thought you'd be missing the football by going to the football! 

• Haha 1

Go there and win. Somehow squeeze Praet into the side though.

• Like 1

Saints are really no great shakes, but they are still dangerous and have become quite a cagey team under Ralph, won't be an easy game. I think 1-1 or we sneak a 1-2.

If we play in second gear which we have for the majority of the season we will win. First gear we would thrash them, they aren’t anything special Bournemouth beat them 3-1 away Chelsea beat them 4-1 away. We should be targeting a similar result.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2