MPH

How would you improve the team in January?

56 minutes ago, Tom12345 said:

Yeah, some old head who can still offer a lot coming off the bench but has the pedigree for the young players to learn from would be good. Robben would be a good one?

Retired.

A winger who can score goals on a regular basis would be handy. Barnes, Gray and Albrighton don't really contribute enough goals for my liking.

Other than that I think we are fixed for this season. However, things might change if we suffer some long term injuries, especially to Vardy and one of the centre halves. Benkovic doesn't seem to be progresing as quickly as might have been hoped and Morgan, though he will always give 100%, is really only a bit part player these days.

"Your assistant informs you that the squad will need strengthening in every department if we will have any chance of avoiding relegation" 

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Tom12345 said:

Yeah, some old head who can still offer a lot coming off the bench but has the pedigree for the young players to learn from would be good. Robben would be a good one?

Johan Cruyff? He's an old head.

How to improve....!!!

Ffs stop looking for other names,just for the sake of it.... "Be careful what you wish for'

We have a group of players,including experienced & wanna-bes fringe players who have learnt und understand the "Leicester way"

£20-50 mill doesnt Buy into that...Yes I am sure there is Somebody out there at those prices,that Leicester will be taking a look at,but more

Importantly we will be looking at the fit....

We have at the Moment the 12th 13th 14th 15th  man sorted......A rekindled ..Gray, the Proven Praet,the known assets of Choudry,the flexible Albrighton.

Rodgers I am sure has Set up Plans for..Nacho,Amartey,James,Benkovic,Leshabela,Justin  and a couple Academy-players  more, he reckons might be ready to

push forward by the end of the season...

Its the norm,that Leicester will have their Scouts & feelers out, I would rather sit back and wait and Enjoy Finding out,who the Next Player will be invited to

pull that fox on the shirt over his head..Chasing names before clubs own  intoduction,are false Dreams that often Leads to frustration.then invalid criticism....!!

People mention games without Vardy, they forget we won the league,where Vardy missed some games......Its these Open questions that makes it exciting, and Shows how all of is our we are developing und the playing staff are evolving....

13 hours ago, Bryn said:

Wouldn't mind 5m on Giroud as backup for Vardy if he's fit. 

He wants first team football, not to move to another club for less money to be even more of a back up.

I think we need a winger.

I'd be looking at maybe a striker from the championship to give us another option upfront, but more importantly a winger. It won't be the end of the world if we don't sign anyone though. 

14 hours ago, Farrington fox said:

Lingard, no thanks. If we’re still in a decent position with a fit squad come Jan, I’d leave things alone til the Summer. 

We need more players to be settled into the squad before we start our CL campaign.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Shane said:

What the ****???

Go on then.

Edit; ****ing read #LCFC instead of #LFC didn't I.

Edited by AKCJ

3 minutes ago, Billy Big Balls said:

Before too many people cream themselves, it's Liverpool not Leicester... 

Too late...

• Haha 3

29 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

What the ****???

Go on then.

Edit; ****ing read #LCFC instead of #LFC didn't I.

It’s only Talksport so the Liverpool link is probably untrue. Fraser should be on our radar though. Then again if Gray continues to improve we might not need another right footed winger :dunno:

The lack of cover for Vardy seems to be the main issue but is it that much of an issue? 

He seems to be getting plenty of chances coming his way and is being very clinical, Perez looked quite decent at finishing against Southampton, maybe just move him in off the wing if we have to. 

10 minutes ago, Livid said:

The lack of cover for Vardy seems to be the main issue but is it that much of an issue? 

He seems to be getting plenty of chances coming his way and is being very clinical, Perez looked quite decent at finishing against Southampton, maybe just move him in off the wing if we have to. 

You might have misunderstood what people mean by ‘cover’.

They don’t mean ‘replacement’

People are concerned what will happen if he gets injured.

On 27/10/2019 at 12:43, 49er said:

Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Don't think the great Zlatan's big ego would allow him to play for little ol Leicester lol

20 minutes ago, cruzFOX said:

Don't think the great Zlatan's big ego would allow him to play for little ol Leicester lol

Not so little now- second in the league. Cambiasso joined a side fighting against relegation