MPH

How would you improve the team in January?

21 minutes ago, DesertFennec said:

Nobody wants Benrahma ? Ghezzal Yes but Not  Benrahma ? His is stranger, who  has a huge talent

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vx4vfZofwS0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UABTbweLWYs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2Z3Z3mRNAA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQEkLHZK7C8&t=4

https://twitter.com/Super6/status/1198995528496943105

https://twitter.com/BrentfordFC/status/1198659734313865218

the last season:

10 Goal

14 assist

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11677/11867415/aston-villa-retain-interest-in-brentfords-said-benrahma-ahead-of-january-transfer-window

Aston Villa remain interested in Brentford winger Said Benrahma ahead of the January transfer window, Sky Sports News understands.

The Midlands club put in a number of offers for the Algeria international during the summer but could not agree a deal with the Bees, who value him at £20m.

Going off your name I take it there’s absolutely no bias involved in putting forward Benrahma ;) 

Not a bad player, same question as most good Championship wingers tho, can they deliver the numbers when they step up. 

Edited by pmcla26

3 hours ago, pmcla26 said:

Going off your name I take it there’s absolutely no bias involved in putting forward Benrahma ;) 

Not a bad player, same question as most good Championship wingers tho, can they deliver the numbers when they step up. 

no bias, it is a player is ignored,, this player is not unknown, it is a great young player of ogc Nice in France, a career similar to Mahrez at 24 year, in second division

This is the best choice for Leicester, The player needs confidence, and a confident team like Leicester this season

Edited by DesertFennec
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

10 hours ago, DesertFennec said:

EKLfKWyXkAEtYTp.jpg:large

Stats: Jarrod Bowen and Benrahma

So one doesn't get enough goals and the other never passes it. Great. 

No to both. 

11 hours ago, Heymister2015 said:

Demirel, Bowen and Dennis

I’m not sure about Bowen, looks a great player at championship level but not convinced he could make the step-up and be as effective, lacks a good bit of pace. Different types of players of course but could see parallels with how Che Adams has struggled since making the step up.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, henrik_62 said:

I’m not sure about Bowen, looks a great player at championship level but not convinced he could make the step-up and be as effective, lacks a good bit of pace. Different types of players of course but could see parallels with how Che Adams has struggled since making the step up.

Not just Adams but someone much closer to home. 

Anthony-Knockaert.jpg?w968h681

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Finnegan said:

Not just Adams but someone much closer to home. 

Anthony-Knockaert.jpg?w968h681

he came to mind whenever i read people interested in Bowen, pace is something that can't be coached and vital in this league. absolute pipe dream but Ziyech would be my pick.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Good player, very small though for a CB I think? 

I had watched him a couple of times and seen a few videos but he never looked that small but just seen that he is a bit smaller than wes without the strength. Think it's a pass on that one then as playing Burnley would be a nightmare!  lol 

27 minutes ago, Harry96 said:

Unless they can finish they're just show ponies to me. No matter how many YT videos they have and how fast they can run.

9 minutes ago, SO1 said:

Unless they can finish they're just show ponies to me. No matter how many YT videos they have and how fast they can run.

most likely a Pepe x2

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, les-tah said:

most likely a Pepe x2

I think Pepe has skills and needs time to get used to the PL. Most of the others would be a like for like for Gray. One project at a time. We need goals now.

When we get Champions league then we should take on more promising projects like Nicholas on a discount from Arsenal.

I've seen Brentford play a fair amount this season. They seem to be on tele a lot.

Benrahma has ran the show in every game i've seen. But not sure where he fits into our team. A bit of a BTEC Maddison.

6 hours ago, AKCJ said:

I've seen Brentford play a fair amount this season. They seem to be on tele a lot.

Benrahma has ran the show in every game i've seen. But not sure where he fits into our team. A bit of a BTEC Maddison.

Thought he was a left footed right winger like Mahrez? Brentford seem to have several wide forwards/attacking midfielders that drift all over the place. Even Ollie Watkins is now playing as their number 9 and prior to this season he was a support attacker playing various positions. Benrahma's stats last season were obscene.

Leicester has to find a good deal, I think that benrahma is the solution, the player is constant, since he played titular, since two season, it's a great talent from french, those who say he does not have the level For Leicester.. leicester was PL champion, with EFL Championship players, not to forget

32 minutes ago, The whole world smiles said:

He's very raw and has a terrible hair cut but Saint-Maximin looks like a good player at Newcastle that would fit in. (Admittedly I've only seen 3 full Newcastle games this season).

I have mentioned this when someone was slagging him off in the prem thread. He has all the tools just needs to develop them. 

53 minutes ago, The whole world smiles said:

He's very raw and has a terrible hair cut but Saint-Maximin looks like a good player at Newcastle that would fit in. (Admittedly I've only seen 3 full Newcastle games this season).

Similar to Adama Traore a year ago, so hard to stop when he picks up the ball and runs but not a lot else. Traore seems to have found that bit of end product now and if Saint-Maximin does the same I doubt he’ll be at Newcastle for too long. 

5 hours ago, Finnegan said:

Slimani has 6 goals and 7 assists in 850 mins in Ligue 1.

Just saying... :ph34r:

Jardim came out at the weekend and said he needed to be involved in more goals hahahahaaaa

Not sure if it's January urgent but I keep reading very good things about Cags compatriot Merih Demiral, apparently they have a great understanding playing for Turkey. He's only 21 and has barely played for Juventus this season. At 15 mil Euros (according to transfermarkt) he might be worth a cheeky bid in the summer

...Fuchssake I completely forgot about Benkovic. In any case worth remembering this Demiral

Edited by Chester Dontlie
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Jardim came out at the weekend and said he needed to be involved in more goals hahahahaaaa

Jardim doesn't rate Youri Tielemans. Man's an arse. 

• Haha 1