MPH

How would you improve the team in January?

4 hours ago, les-tah said:

Grealish out wide would 100% improve the 11. He has caused an issue to every team he has faced this year including ourselves. Who cares if he can be a shitbag so can Vardy lol . Plus hes 'bros' with Madders and Chilly so it could work.

I think Grealish is a great player but I struggle to see how you would fit him, Maddison and Tielemans to an extent into the same side. He's too good a player to be shunted out wide and I think it would be a similar result as to when Maddison was played wide, unsuccessfully at the start of the season.

1 hour ago, henrik_62 said:

I think Grealish is a great player but I struggle to see how you would fit him, Maddison and Tielemans to an extent into the same side. He's too good a player to be shunted out wide and I think it would be a similar result as to when Maddison was played wide, unsuccessfully at the start of the season.

Played out wide against us on Sunday for the first half (scored and was heavily involved in the El-Ghazi chance / Douglas Luiz pull back) that Villa could/ should have scored 2 goals from. Moved inside and was extremely quiet. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, henrik_62 said:

I usually agree with a lot of what you say, but Grealish has performed best for Villa out on the left this year rather than through the middle

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, pmcla26 said:

I usually agree with a lot of what you say, but Grealish has performed best for Villa out on the left this year rather than through the middle

I’ll take your word for it mate. I’ve only seen them a couple of times in all honesty this season and he’s played more centrally so was just basing it on that. Being aware of that now he would be an excellent signing for you guys in that case.

Edited by henrik_62

23 minutes ago, pmcla26 said:

But he doesnt want to play there. He's not going to come here to not play where he wants

29 minutes ago, shailen said:

Ziyech please. We are literally one player (winger) from competing on a regular basis. 

Ajax have just been knocked out of the champions league so maybe a January move isn't off the cards. It's not like winning the Dutch league for the however-manyth time in a row is really worth sticking around for. 

This is the type of signing that could take us to the next level! 

If I keep saying it, it might become real. 

Takumi Minamino and Hwang Hee Chan from RB Salzburg. Minamino especially is incredible!

Come on Jon, get it done! 

• Like 1

One for the Bochum fan alliance, Armel Bella Kotchap is going to be a beast of a player. Should sign him and loan him back fir a couple of seasons.

10 hours ago, wardyfox86 said:

Takumi Minamino and Hwang Hee Chan from RB Salzburg. Minamino especially is incredible!

apparently he was brilliant is he a winger? 

10 hours ago, wardyfox86 said:

I took a bunch of Okazaki shirts to Japan to visit my friends from Uni in May 2016 just after the title win. 

I'm hopefully going back around May 2021, would love to be taking Minamino shirts to celebrate our 20/21 title win. 

• Like 2