MPH

How would you improve the team in January?

1 hour ago, Raw Dykes said:

Can you think of any world class wide men available for loan?

thats not my job lol  also when i say world class i mean better than Perez Barnes Albrighton and Gray:ph34r: 1 is young and raw,1 is not a winger and other 2 not good enough for what we want anymore. 

Edited by les-tah
10 minutes ago, J.Lisemore said:

Will be surprised if he stays in China by tomorrow, surely someone will take him, hopefully it’s us 

Majority of the foreign players apparently begging their agents to get them moves out of China asap

Anyone else we could nab?

Not sure what all the hassle is about personally? Of course I want us to strengthen this window but if we don’t then it doesn’t matter. 

This squad has got us in the top 4 of the prem, into a cup semi-final & still competing in the fa cup. That’s some success already. 

Financially let the other clubs pay over the price, it allows us to have more money in the kitty come the summer compared to the teams in a similar position to us. 

Chill out.

Edited by Bluearmyfox28
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
32 minutes ago, Foxy_Bear said:

We aren't getting a winger, are we? 

Prediction: Instead of spending 15-20m getting Bowen we will splash that buying that lamp post from Southampton lol

• Like 1
Just now, EnderbyFox said:

Prediction: Instead of spending 15-20m getting Bowen we will splash that buying that lamp post from Southampton lol

It's crazy. I was convinced we needed another winger in the last window. Granted we have done miles better than I thought but it's still blatantly obvious that we need a quality option for the RW. 

• Like 2
19 minutes ago, Foxy_Bear said:

It's crazy. I was convinced we needed another winger in the last window. Granted we have done miles better than I thought but it's still blatantly obvious that we need a quality option for the RW. 

Do you think the Vestergaard rumours are a bit of a red herring to bring in an amazing signing on the Quiet or is it really us going for a CB who’s not as good as we have already ?😉:ph34r:

2 hours ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

Not sure what all the hassle is about personally? Of course I want us to strengthen this window but if we don’t then it doesn’t matter. 

This squad has got us in the top 4 of the prem, into a cup semi-final & still competing in the fa cup. That’s some success already. 

Financially let the other clubs pay over the price, it allows us to have more money in the kitty come the summer compared to the teams in a similar position to us. 

Chill out.

100% this. 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, justfoxes said:

Do you think the Vestergaard rumours are a bit of a red herring to bring in an amazing signing on the Quiet or is it really us going for a CB who’s not as good as we have already ?😉:ph34r:

I'm not really too fussed about the Vestegaard rumours. I mean, it doesn't fill me with joy but being 3rd choice at best, all going well he wont get much game time. 

The RW position is the one in the starting 11 that needs improved on. I just dont understand why it's being ignored. 

• Like 1

If Bowen goes for below £25 mil, and we don't bring nobody in, we've had a bit of a mare there.

Nothing fee nowadays, for a player who's clearly more of a threat than Albrighton/Gray, so a clear improvement for the squad.

High on confidence, scores goals, would be our main attacking threat with Iheanacho off the bench.

There's no way spending £25-30 million now should somehow mean we have to remove that money from our budget in the summer.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, moore_94 said:

Majority of the foreign players apparently begging their agents to get them moves out of China asap

Anyone else we could nab?

Oscar, El Shaaraway, Eder, Hamsik, Hulk, Alex Texiera, Talisca, Rafael Silva, Rondon ?!? 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Foxy_Bear said:

I'm not really too fussed about the Vestegaard rumours. I mean, it doesn't fill me with joy but being 3rd choice at best, all going well he wont get much game time. 

The RW position is the one in the starting 11 that needs improved on. I just dont understand why it's being ignored. 

Maybe we’ve identified a target and don’t feel the need to splash £20m as a bit part replacement for 20 odd games. 

Maybe we’d rather wait until the summer. 

1 hour ago, Foxy_Bear said:

Posts like this really annoy me. 

How do you know we are ignoring it, just because we haven't signed one? 

Do you know or understand the complexities behind trying get quality players into a football club, particularly in January? 

How do you know we're not in for Bowen, just because the media hasn't mentioned our name?

How do you know if we might be casting our net out for a better winger in the summer? 

I'm sure Brendan is really upset about not getting Foxy Bear from FTs approval on Leicester's January window. 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Adster said:

Posts like this really annoy me. 

How do you know we are ignoring it, just because we haven't signed one? 

Do you know or understand the complexities behind trying get quality players into a football club, particularly in January? 

How do you know we're not in for Bowen, just because the media hasn't mentioned our name?

How do you know if we might be casting our net out for a better winger in the summer? 

I'm sure Brendan is really upset about not getting Foxy Bear from FTs approval on Leicester's January window. 

We are ignoring it  that is my opinion. You're obviously of a different opinion but there is just as much evidence to support my theory than there is yours so sort your tone out and get off your high horse. 

Ideally I wanted a winger, a centre back and a striker.

i think the winger and centre back is obvious! Striker we only need a injury to kelechi or vardy and we don’t have an option on the bench! Gray/Barnes both sampled upfront but they are not at the level required! Signing one in January could have been perfect to bed them in before playing more next season. Never mind 

20 minutes ago, Foxy_Bear said:

We are ignoring it  that is my opinion. You're obviously of a different opinion but there is just as much evidence to support my theory than there is yours so sort your tone out and get off your high horse. 

No. Adster didn't say we're not ignoring it. That's not their theory. You said we're ignoring it as if that's a fact, but you don't know that.

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, Foxy_Bear said:

lol please state your "evidence" of this? 

I fancy a laugh.

Edited by Adster
17 minutes ago, Lesta2014 said:

Ideally I wanted a winger, a centre back and a striker.

i think the winger and centre back is obvious! Striker we only need a injury to kelechi or vardy and we don’t have an option on the bench! Gray/Barnes both sampled upfront but they are not at the level required! Signing one in January could have been perfect to bed them in before playing more next season. Never mind 

A winger and a CB would be good. I don't think a striker was realistic, really. Kelechi doesn't get enough minutes, anyway, and Perez would be played as a 9 if neither Vardy or Nacho were available. A new striker would barely ever get on the pitch.