Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MPH

How would you improve the team in January?

Wilson is one I wouldn't be in the least surprised about as Rodgers tried unsuccessfully to get him on loan to Celtic a couple of times.  Liverpool put the brakes on it as they didn't have too great a relationship with Rodgers post his exit by all accounts.

That said, and I know he plays on the other side but is he the vast upgrade out wide you need?  With Champions League qualification hopefully secured I thought your sights would be set a bit higher.

On 26/01/2020 at 17:54, Shane said:

Josip Ilicic’s contract is up in the summer & he’s having another incredible season for Atalanta. Left footed, consistent and versatile. He can play CF, RW or as an attacking midfielder and is in contention for Serie A player of the season. Downside is he’s 31, but his stats are impressive: 

19/20: 14 goals, 6 assists in 24 matches

18/19: 13 goals, 9 assists

17/18: 15 goals, 10 assists

I'd take him even at his age if it's on a free. He's class.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Pliskin said:

@henrik_62 What is the deal with this Dembélé? Is he looking like a hot prospect? 

He has unbelievable skill and technique and is now making the bench for us most weeks despite being only 16. He came on last week against Ross County. He looks the real deal however his physique is still very much that of a little boy, see the pic below lol

If he even half fulfils his potential then he’ll be away by the time he’s 21 but he seems a really grounded, sensible young lad. I think what happened to Islam Feruz also may be a factor in him hanging around at Celtic for a bit as it’ll be far easier to make the breakthrough here than at the clubs that are chasing him.

I have it on good authority from inside the club that Man City, Barcelona and Real Madrid have all been trying to sign him for years now. There’s a famous video of him on YouTube destroying I think Barcelona’s U16 team when he was 12 or something lol 

0F715B51-8CF6-4FD3-ADD8-A0578A422BEA.jpeg