Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Koke

Everton (H) pre match

Recommended Posts

Everton are capable of putting in a performance and the players know that they are playing to save Silva's job.

 

Could galvanise them, feeling a bit twitchy about this one and we will need to be at our very best today.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Be interesting to see who will be alongside Souness in the studio, it won’t be anyone to do with Leicester and I’ll bet all they do is yap on about the Arsenal job and not about how great we are. Let’s hope we put in a performance that’ll shut them up, or lose heavily so everyone goes, oh, forget Brendan then!

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This wont be as easy as people may think. Their manager is under pressure and the players are at some point are likely to respond to that. Saying that, they will be nervous and we need to smell blood and really put pressure on from the first whistle. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, shailen said:

This wont be as easy as people may think. Their manager is under pressure and the players are at some point are likely to respond to that. Saying that, they will be nervous and we need to smell blood and really put pressure on from the first whistle. 

Get an early goal and the floodgates will open. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, joachim1965 said:

Get an early goal and the floodgates will open. 

I think so too.

 

''They are winless in all 23 league fixtures under Silva when they have conceded the first goal, drawing four and losing 19''

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is a massive opportunity to post another 3 points and increase our lead over Chelsea in 4th place. A 6 point gap would be testament to the hard work on the pitch thus far this season. Everton have the players to hurt us and there are a couple of potential match winners in there but if we play to our best levels today I am confident we can dispatch this Marco Silva Everton side.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, LCCFox96 said:

This is a massive opportunity to post another 3 points and increase our lead over Chelsea in 4th place. A 6 point gap would be testament to the hard work on the pitch thus far this season. Everton have the players to hurt us and there are a couple of potential match winners in there but if we play to our best levels today I am confident we can dispatch this Marco Silva Everton side.

You mean a certain Icelandic midfielder will score a contender for goal of the season. So we need to score at least twice today;)

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Watford sacked silva after we beat them 2-0 in 2018 nice 2-0 win today could result in the same outcome 🙂

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hope we can just concentrate on winning the game and bagging the 3 points.

 

Unfortunately the media circus will be hellbent on promoting their agenda of the Rodgers to Arsenal story rather than the match.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well I’m really excited about this one but do for some reason think we won’t keep a clean sheet today so will need to score a few. I do wonder if he’ll start Gray but hopes he stays on the bench as contrary to many others, I genuinely thought Perez was brilliant last week - especially his runs into the back post, the final ball just not coming in right for him.

 

I’m backing Tielemans to have a better game that’s not as below par and anonymous than his recent two performances and come out with a goal and an assist.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Md9 said:

Watford sacked silva after we beat them 2-0 in 2018 nice 2-0 win today could result in the same outcome 🙂

Christ, what would happen if we won 5-0?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, wokinghamfox said:

Everton are capable of putting in a performance and the players know that they are playing to save Silva's job.

 

Could galvanise them, feeling a bit twitchy about this one and we will need to be at our very best today.

Hopefully they think he's a cvnt and can't wait to see the back of him, so play shite in the hope he immediately get's the sack.

 

(Wishful thinking I know...)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Izzy said:

Hopefully they think he's a cvnt and can't wait to see the back of him, so play shite in the hope he immediately get's the sack.

 

(Wishful thinking I know...)

This.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Md9 said:

Watford sacked silva after we beat them 2-0 in 2018 nice 2-0 win today could result in the same outcome 🙂

Hoping Everton and Watford both hang on to their managers for a bit longer. In Everton's case until the League cup Qtr final

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...