Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Hangryfox

Charlie Nicholas’ Predictions.

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Hangryfox said:

This is my first thread, so be kind.

 

Does anyone else read Charlie Nicholas’ premier league predictions?

 

he rarely ever predicts us to win. Today he predicted us to draw 2-2. Actually, most weeks, he predicts us to draw. 
 

I don’t particularly like him anyway to be honest. 

f##k him!

 

Up the Foxes!

 

Welcome and for a first post that was bang on the money. You will fit in nicely

2 hours ago, Parafox said:

Welcome to FT. I hope you find it to be as entertaining, informative, unbiased, high-brow and sensible as you'd hoped it to be. :thumbup:

Lol. Don’t put the poor lad off. He will learn soon enough

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m really surprised people get hung up on these predictions. It’s the lowest form of journalism going and pub chatter. 

 

I just enjoy proving all these sour ****ers wrong 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm never a massive fan of pundits, but will never forget Charlie Nicholas screaming "GOOOOOOOAAAALLLLL" when Jamie Vardy made it 4-3 against West Brom at the Hawthorns during our Great Escape in 2014-15 season.

 

Soccer Saturday gold, from an LCFC perspective of course.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Hangryfox said:

This is my first thread, so be kind.

 

Does anyone else read Charlie Nicholas’ premier league predictions?

 

he rarely ever predicts us to win. Today he predicted us to draw 2-2. Actually, most weeks, he predicts us to draw. 
 

I don’t particularly like him anyway to be honest. 

f##k him!

 

Up the Foxes!

 

Got to be honest I’m another saddo who reads them all and laughs at them....Think it was Charlie this week who said Leicester are vulnerable defensively so he went for Brighton to score a couple and us the same hence his 2  - 2 predictions.

How he can say that when we have only conceded 8 all season and have had 3 consecutive clean sheets beggars belief.....

Leave them at it and just view them as comedians is my take on them  

 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Bezzanator89 said:

I'm never a massive fan of pundits, but will never forget Charlie Nicholas screaming "GOOOOOOOAAAALLLLL" when Jamie Vardy made it 4-3 against West Brom at the Hawthorns during our Great Escape in 2014-15 season.

 

Soccer Saturday gold, from an LCFC perspective of course.

3-2, but great moment all the same 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Bezzanator89 said:

I'm never a massive fan of pundits, but will never forget Charlie Nicholas screaming "GOOOOOOOAAAALLLLL" when Jamie Vardy made it 4-3 against West Brom at the Hawthorns during our Great Escape in 2014-15 season.

 

Soccer Saturday gold, from an LCFC perspective of course.

I'll never forget that either. But that's more because it never happened... :ph34r:

 

Think you were looking for 3-2 :thumbup:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, irishfoxkev said:

Got to be honest I’m another saddo who reads them all and laughs at them....Think it was Charlie this week who said Leicester are vulnerable defensively so he went for Brighton to score a couple and us the same hence his 2  - 2 predictions.

How he can say that when we have only conceded 8 all season and have had 3 consecutive clean sheets beggars belief.....

Leave them at it and just view them as comedians is my take on them  

 

Yeah but for those 8 goals we were vulnerable lol

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cheers guys 

 

I also find him incredibly arrogant. 
 

oh well, never mind. As long as we keep doing what we’ve been doing. Sod him and his crap predictions. 
 

I bet he’s s##t at betting. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, coolhandfox said:

To be honest, I'd take all of Sky pundit's over Match of the Days! 

I would as well if i was driving a bus over a cliff. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome to FoxesTalk.

You need to remember a few things to thrive here:

 

  • It's always Wellens' fault
  • Kermo was decent
  • Preki will eventually lead us to glory
  • The Fighting C*ck is a great place to go to feel better about your life
  • Chris Powell is sex on legs
  • Sousa Out
  • Sven Out
  • Pearson Out
  • Ranieri Out
  • Shakey Out
  • Puel Out
  • Rodgers In
  • Chris Sutton, Charlie Nicholas, Phil McNulty, Paul Merson and Garth Crooks can all go eat a chode.

Enjoy your stay.

:plancque:

Edited by OntarioFox
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 23/11/2019 at 20:03, Walkers said:

Exactly, some weeks I am able to predict his predictions with atleast a 50% success rate

7/10 this week lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...