Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
charliedawson

Leicester v Liverpool 26 Dec 2019

Recommended Posts

If anyone has 2, or ideally 3 tickets available, I would be more than happy to buy them. 
Happy to collect from most places.

Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As anybody any idea how many tickets are left for this? I can't buy until Monday ( all members),  I v'e been to all home matches this season so far, but fear that there won't be any seats together left. I sit in the family stand so would need 1 adult & under 16.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TOMMYG said:

As anybody any idea how many tickets are left for this? I can't buy until Monday ( all members),  I v'e been to all home matches this season so far, but fear that there won't be any seats together left. I sit in the family stand so would need 1 adult & under 16.

You will be alright mate theres load's of tickets left in the family stand.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, TOMMYG said:

As anybody any idea how many tickets are left for this? I can't buy until Monday ( all members),  I v'e been to all home matches this season so far, but fear that there won't be any seats together left. I sit in the family stand so would need 1 adult & under 16.

 

23FFD5EA-D02A-42AE-8072-CF2516736903.png

49C5CBBF-0EFE-4FF2-9D73-79FD708E2DC7.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi I’m looking for tickets (under 22 is fine too), please let me know if you’re able to help in the purchase!! Thank you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can anyone help me get 2 tickets? Missed out on getting a membership this year. Always managed to get ticket for Boxing Day in the past but worried it could be difficult this year. Help would be much appreciated. Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Has anybody else ordered print at home tickets and still waiting for their email?

 

I ordered mine on Wednesday last week. Ticket office say they've sent it (twice), and that I need to check my spam folders, but it's not there :S

Never had any problems in the past so wondered if there might be an issue with their emails....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, dave123 said:

Has anybody else ordered print at home tickets and still waiting for their email?

 

I ordered mine on Wednesday last week. Ticket office say they've sent it (twice), and that I need to check my spam folders, but it's not there :S

Never had any problems in the past so wondered if there might be an issue with their emails....

I've had mine no bother. Did once go to spam but never since. The club will post it to you if the email doesn't get through though. 

Edited by Sean2000
Typo
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm looking for tickets, please let me know if you have extras. Will be flying in from Asia for the game and really hope to catch it. Thank you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 16/11/2019 at 21:09, BlueArmy123 said:

Looking for 2-3 spares

Thank You

Wouldn't get involved buying an selling with this guy, he's banned from buying tickets due to touting 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello there,

 

I am looking for 2 tickets. Please let me know if anyone would like to sell these. Would really appreciate it. Cheers!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 19/11/2019 at 13:08, Bakey said:

Wouldn't get involved buying an selling with this guy, he's banned from buying tickets due to touting 

Thats good to know, explains the seemingly genuine  offer of an U18 ticket and then radio silence ever since ... annoying

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...