Sign in to follow this  
charliedawson

Leicester v Liverpool 26 Dec 2019

4 hours ago, Jumpy said:

Thats good to know, explains the seemingly genuine  offer of an U18 ticket and then radio silence ever since ... annoying

Mate.... I asked him for one for Norwich. So he bought that and used my account for the other. Both tickets got blocked. Mine because it was bought on the same transaction!! 

He refunded the U18 but not the one purchased under me!

Fuming

On 19/11/2019 at 13:08, Bakey said:

Wouldn't get involved buying an selling with this guy, he's banned from buying tickets due to touting

There's a thread with positive feedback on buyers and sellers.  Is there one for negative feedback too?  Would be good to have it in one place.  

1 hour ago, TamworthFoxes said:

I think a lot of the requests for tickets in this thread are highly suspicious, especially from first time posters. 

Always the same when ‘big clubs’ come to town, and even when we go away to the same teams. 

20 hours ago, TamworthFoxes said:

I think a lot of the requests for tickets in this thread are highly suspicious, especially from first time posters. 

have some faith :D, I only got to know about this platform recently and really planning to catch the game if possible. Will be flying in and hopefully able to catch the game (plus not get scammed) 

Back home from overseas to Market Harborough for xmas and would dearly love 2 tickets for the 20:00 kickoff Liverpool game.  Happy to collect and pay cash.  Please text Chris +44 7787 554700

Merry Christmas to all.

On 21/11/2019 at 15:21, TamworthFoxes said:

Well I'll take two if anyone's selling! (Or one if that's all that's going)

Hi looking for 3 Adult and 1 child tickets Or 4 tickets for the Liverpool game Dec 26. If you can help make my family vacation dream Come through please let me know. Thank you 

Coming back to Leicester for Christmas from the US with my wife and son. Would love 2 adult tickets and 1 child (or 1 adult and 1 child) if anybody is selling

Dear Foxes:

What are the chances of finding tickets ( four)  the day before or game day? I am planning the trip with wife  and kids this christmas and since will be traveling from US and this will be our first premier game like to check on possibilities. Please let me know. Thank you

8 hours ago, Sj2019 said:

Dear Foxes:

What are the chances of finding tickets ( four)  the day before or game day? I am planning the trip with wife  and kids this christmas and since will be traveling from US and this will be our first premier game like to check on possibilities. Please let me know. Thank you

Flick through this thread; chances are unlikely mate. Four is quite a lot as well