Jump to content
charliedawson

Leicester v Liverpool 26 Dec 2019

Recommended Posts

So I'd recently thought I bought three tickets for this fixture for £75 each. The user I bought it from said he'll post them out first class in the afternoon to arrive for Tuesday 24th. But I have still yet to receive anything at all and I have messaged him and he's yet to respond. So this had lead me to believe I have been scammed. It's a shame because I have bought numerous tickets from here over the past year or so. So I leave this message to say be on the look out for dodgy accounts and let my lesson be a lesson for all. It's a shame ( if anybody knows where I should report this user on this website or where to take action from here please let me know many thanks.) 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Abdullahi said:

So I'd recently thought I bought three tickets for this fixture for £75 each. The user I bought it from said he'll post them out first class in the afternoon to arrive for Tuesday 24th. But I have still yet to receive anything at all and I have messaged him and he's yet to respond. So this had lead me to believe I have been scammed. It's a shame because I have bought numerous tickets from here over the past year or so. So I leave this message to say be on the look out for dodgy accounts and let my lesson be a lesson for all. It's a shame ( if anybody knows where I should report this user on this website or where to take action from here please let me know many thanks.) 

You should do three things 

 

Firstly name the user so that no-one else tries to buy from the same user

 

Secondly report to admin. You do that by just clicking messages and send it to 'Admin'

 

Finally - report to the police and to your bank. I'm assuming you paid by some sort of electronic transfer which means that there is an audit trail. They'll be able to identify the person and possibly get your money back. Might be a long shot, but you never know.

 

Cheers

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, HighPeakFox said:

Not impressed by the volume of new accounts, wanting tickets for tomorrow. 

Tell me about  it, i have messaged a couple saying its not a great idea, selling to people with 1 posts, if they are liverpool fans who get hold of tickets, shame on them both, and hopefully they will get season ticket membership suspended, and rightly so, 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m in need of 1 x ticket - I’m not a new member so you can check that out ha! If anybody needs to get rid last minute I am your man - Message me and I shall bring cash and a bottle of gin that definitely isn’t a present that I don’t really want 😝 merry Christmas 

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, lestajigs said:

Tell me about  it, i have messaged a couple saying its not a great idea, selling to people with 1 posts, if they are liverpool fans who get hold of tickets, shame on them both, and hopefully they will get season ticket membership suspended, and rightly so, 

Understand your concern. Am a Leicester fan, just found out about the forum and sometimes people having spare tickets on here hence being new. Totally understand people wanting to deal with people with more posts.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, HighPeakFox said:

Not impressed by the volume of new accounts, wanting tickets for tomorrow. 

100% this. And quite often they don't even have the common courtesy to put a please or thank you on their post. I'm quite shocked that there are so many people without manners.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...