Sign in to follow this  
urban.spaceman

Everton 2-1 Post Match Thread

Worst refereeing performance since that **** Jon moss and “my mate is reffing tomorrow” should all be dropped down a league 

well done Nacho MOTM performance and only played a third of the game

• Like 1

December 1st and we already have more than double the points that Everton have.  Quadruple the points Watford have.  We will have to dust off the 'Teams that can't catch us' thread by Christmas!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Manini said:

Where’s that bloke who said he’d eat his own shit if Ihenacho scores? I hope he feels like a twat and I’ve got a fresh one brewing if he fancies going a-la-cart.

Made. up. For the lad! What a win! 

That would be @lestajigs. He is in hiding now lol

Awesome from Nacho, played a blinder and him and Vardy do link up pretty well as we have seen before under Puel.

3 points when it was looking like a bad day at the office come half time.

This is what champions are made of... watch out Liverpool :D 

Seemed like the official's was against us today and the linesman should have waited before putting his flag up

Edited by whoareyaaa
  • Like 1

Does this performance remind you of the champions season when we beat Norwich at home, didn't play well but still nicked a late winner. Is history going to repeat itself...

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Beliall said:

Its been a long time since i celebreated a goal that loudly watching a tv game, but everton got what the dirsty bastards deserved and im so happy it was nacho that scored. unreal ending. he changed the game when he came on and broke up evertons shithousery

I love the word ‘shithousery’!

😂

2 minutes ago, tom27111 said:

The mrs, 3 kids and the dog think there's something wrong with me...went absolutely mental, then slid along the living room floor on my knees lol

We all did this... 

• Haha 1

This where people say we are lucky because VAR has awarded a goal that that should have stood in the first place. Fair to play to iheanacho for putting it in the net and asking questions after. 

Just now, RowlattsFox said:

This where people say we are lucky because VAR has awarded a goal that that should have stood in the first place. Fair to play to iheanacho for putting it in the net and asking questions after. 

It was inside don’t think anyone can dispute that... it is where VAR works best 

1 minute ago, Tuna said:

Scenes!

EKuME4pXYAEr7Q0.jpg

seems like it feels as big to the players as it does to us. imagine if this is the moment we look back on this year, feels fking amazing right now

• Like 1

The celebration after Iheanacho's goal was confirmed was so special, it looked to me that they realised just then that we could potentially do something special this season. Incredible, absolutely incredible.

• Like 4