To think if Barnes hadn’t got injured then Kel wouldn’t be playing and we would not of got to see how good he really is. Always thought there was a player in there but wow he has been phenomenal in front of goal.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Whys it always me said:

Some of the goals he’s scored over the last few months have been unreal. If Rashford or Kane had of scored some of his goals then sky would be wanking all over it. 

Lol true, he is still young as well ... I have mentioned my comparisons to bergkamp before and that isn’t a so far off now 

Just stood up again and said I’ll make a name for myself - to achieving things you need that to happen. Justin was certainly the case first half of the season and Kelly the second. (Even someone like Fuchs played a really underrated role at one point)

Absolutely love the Nacho we now have. What a player he is turning out to be.

it’s not just tap-ins. And one quality goal might be considered a fluke. It’s quality goal after quality goal.  What a player.

• Like 3

Take my hat off to Brendan. He has persisted and has enabled the team to build around him. His run of form has been quite incredible. I’m so happy for him, because I think we all thought there was something there, but perhaps his time had gone, full credit to him, what a mentality he must have. Long may it continue.

1 hour ago, shailen said:

He's been world class these last 10 or so games. If he carries on this way he's my shout for player of the season. 

Do you mean Players', PFA or City’s? I'd say all 3.

• Like 1
50 minutes ago, Muzzy_Larsson said:

He does seem a really nice lad, pleased for him.

I was thinking tonight, there is probably no one that could have been signed in January that would have had close to the impact as he's had.

It's so cliche but he's genuinely been like a new signing.

It's like we signed a worldie from Real Madrid for £80 M in the January window. Unbelievable! 

• Like 1

Anybody think when Barnes is back that we could potentially go with Barnes-Vardy-Iheanacho and have Kel play the inside forward on the right hand side? 4-2-3-1 or 4-3-3 if he wanted more stability in the centre of midfield?

Just now, Andrew said:

Where has his last two months come from. To think we were all for selling him only a short while ago.

Not everyone wanted to sell him.His goals to minutes ratio has always been superb.He’s come through a lot.He was injured not long after joining.The manager that signed him got sacked.Then he’s had to adapt to being more than just a striker(fair enough)Sat waited for Vardy to slow down slightly.Which has taken ages.At time’s got into a bit of a rhythm then hit Walls.He’s grabbed his chance with both hands and proved 95% wrong.Some of the crap written about him on here has been laughable.Not celebrating enough v Brighton away a couple of seasons ago my personal favourite.

• Like 2