4 minutes ago, Kevin Russell said:

Kel started playing this way last season. I really feel we should’ve used him more in the run in last year, but hindsight is a wonderful thing.

Right now it is a joy to watch an excellent player at the top of his game. I don’t think he can continue scoring/playing at this level, but if we stick with him through inevitable dips in form he will score us many more goals. 

I would love to see a front 3 of Kel, Vards abd Barnes - even if it is only something for the last 30 mins when we need a goal!

Pele, Vardy and John Barnes, could you imagine?

• Haha 2

Absolute goal scorer isn't he? I don't think I've seen anyone get as much power in a shot with so little backlift and momentum. Sometimes he will sky it but at the minute they're flying in more often than not. For all the negatives the 3 at the back bring, having players close to Iheanacho, occupying defenders has helped him massively. If we can build around him, he will score goals. 

• Like 1
53 minutes ago, walkerleeds said:

I know it has been talked about endlessly and apologies for bringing it back up again, but has the 'buy back' clause definitely expired now?

According to Percy, yes.

I don’t recall him ever getting anything wrong about Leicester City. 

I always knew there was a player there, but I really felt for the lad... we just simply never played to his strengths, but when we did give him a chance and he got some confidence you could see the potential. I couldn't be more happy for the lad, here's hoping this partnership lasts for some time. I'd say still a question mark on him being a lone striker, but pair him up with another and he's incredible.

11 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

Absolute goal scorer isn't he? I don't think I've seen anyone get as much power in a shot with so little backlift and momentum. Sometimes he will sky it but at the minute they're flying in more often than not. For all the negatives the 3 at the back bring, having players close to Iheanacho, occupying defenders has helped him massively. If we can build around him, he will score goals. 

Err, he is scoring goals :ph34r:

1 minute ago, leecif said:

Could him and the club have been nurturing this talent in secret, and waiting for him to re-sign and ending the buy-back clause before he turned it on in public?

No.

• Haha 1

Iheanacho has always had the potential but now we have the confidence and consistency. Suddenly we have the £50 million pound plus striker Manchester City recognised as a possibility when they agreed to sell him to us.

The way he controlled, turned and fired the ball in like a missile before anyone could move was superb. Goal of the season.

5 minutes ago, Master Fox said:

Why does everyone call him "Senior Man" ? 

What does is mean? 

It's Nigerian slang for the main man you Dundee United* :thumbup:

* Dundee United is randomly Nigerian slang for idiot. I'm not really calling you an idiot I just love that fact and wanted to shoehorn it in somewhere :D

• Haha 3