StriderHiryu

Kelechi Iheanacho

if he can keep up the level we saw against Everton, its like a new signing for us.

I know there is a hell of a player in there some where, lets hope it starts to show now.

I just wish Rogers had Kramaric still here, i still think he is the one that got away.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Cujek said:

I just wish Rogers had Kramaric still here, i still think he is the one that got away.

"When you gonna realize it was just that the time was wrong..."

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Now that's what I came here for! ..........What a way to wake up in the morning.

2 hours ago, PhillippaT said:

"When you gonna realize it was just that the time was wrong..."

Thanks for the memories..........and not about Kramaric!

41 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Gets in the starting lineup for next game for me purely on those sick flicks he was doing. Goal wasn't bad either..

• Like 1

Mentioned it before but if we can get a tune out of him then we could save ourselves £25-30 million on a new striker and give Vardy a break.

• Like 3

Huge credit needs to go to Rodgers for clearly sticking by him and also giving him confidence in his game and attitude to be patient and do the job required when coming in to the team.

Lots was said about how Rodgers was a superb man-manager and he's proving it with Iheanacho. 

And not only is it good for the player but how good is it for us as a club? Today showed Rodgers can switch it up and we can be so adaptive. It gives us other options in case we need to switch it up and also more important, if Vardy needs a rest/gets injured. 

It gives the rest of the team, and us as fans, confidence that if Vardy isn't playing we don't have to only rely on him to get goals now that Iheanacho is scoring and assisting.

• Like 2

Completely different player to what we'd seen before. He's lively, wanting the ball and being intelligent with how he uses it. Brilliant to see. 

• Like 3

Everything about him oozed quality. Dropping into the right areas to receive the ball, did the dirty work and the sublime. Absolutely delighted with his form! 

• Like 2

Great performance again from Nacho. Have to say he looks quality now, he wants the ball, he runs  intelligently, he does quick flicks, his finishing seems improved.

Like a new player.

Was great to hear the fans singing his name too, will only get better I think. Once he if full off confidence we will have a cracking front 2 to choose from. 

Some people on this forum ridicules my posts when I said nacho was a great player, a confidence player who needs an arm round the shoulder, I'm so pleased I was right, because I got it totally wrong with Caglar