Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Just now, Dan LCFC said:

Got told earlier it's what we feared. Absolute shite. He was really due a game off as well, seemed to play basically every game.

 

Gutted for him.

Played every minute of every game 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dan LCFC said:

It was a matter of time until him or Tielemans got injured.

 

Tbf an ACL like that can happen anywhere anytime. 

 

It's like breaking a leg, just a freak horrendous injury. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

If we did that we'd ****ing deserve a 7-1 thrashing like Brazil did.

 

Neymarr-5.jpg?width=990&auto=webp&qualit

 

lol

 

No wonder they let in 7. Judging from that photo, Luiz probably spent the match in tears with the keeper distracted by having to console him!

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, peach0000 said:

If it is an ACL injury I'm under the impression that those are more unlucky that caused by being over played.

Just look at it - a dodgy landing so you’re right. But the point is, he’d played every minute of every game, so surely could’ve been afforded some rest. Had he not played this wouldn’t have happened. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Considering theres all the speculation based on nothing then I will add my own.

 

i dont believe it’s a ruptured ACL. Possible that it could be slightly damaged or cartilage tear but I don’t think it’s a 9 month injury like Ricardo.

Edited by les-tah
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Absolutely fvcking sickening if true. 

 

Don't think there's ever been a bigger disparity between how well the team is doing and how little I've enjoyed a season. 

Hahaha I know exactly what you mean. If i talk about us to a non Leicester fan people can't understand. It just feels like despite how well we're doing, the whole season is constantly on a knife edge and we could easily end up with no cup finals and finishing outside the top 7. I suppose this is the risk when you like to run with a small squad.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Bert said:

Just look at it - a dodgy landing so you’re right. But the point is, he’d played every minute of every game, so surely could’ve been afforded some rest. Had he not played this wouldn’t have happened. 

The thing is....you might be right...but The Butterfly Effect means that everything could and would have been different. So in that scenario any number of other injuries might have happened. And JJ might have done his knee in at home. I get why you say this, but it's actually utterly pointless.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, filbertway said:

Hahaha I know exactly what you mean. If i talk about us to a non Leicester fan people can't understand. It just feels like despite how well we're doing, the whole season is constantly on a knife edge and we could easily end up with no cup finals and finishing outside the top 7. I suppose this is the risk when you like to run with a small squad.

It's not even just Leicester tbh, the whole thing being behind closed doors and VAR dominating the headlines every weekend, just a million miles away from what I enjoy. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, peach0000 said:

If it is an ACL injury I'm under the impression that those are more unlucky that caused by being over played.

 

9 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

 

Tbf an ACL like that can happen anywhere anytime. 

 

It's like breaking a leg, just a freak horrendous injury. 

You are both right and I agree, but I stand by that they're both being overplayed. Wednesday felt like a big error - we played Justin to accomodate a shit formation when he's played what feels like every single game. Just wouldn't have done it personally.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...