Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
urban.spaceman

OFFICIAL: Rodgers signs new contract!

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Kitchandro said:

I mean for god's sake, even the players have admitted hating Puel, can we just stop avoiding the fact he was a terrible manager?

I have no view either way on this :ph34r:lol 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Gerard said:

 Who was the last player we sold under duress apart from Mahrez and Kante?

Yeah, and when was the last time we won the league, apart from the last time we won the league? 🤯🤭🧐

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just seen his interview, so much potential here with the new training facilities and the growth of the stadium.

 

Top has basically sat him down and told him to be part of the legacy.

 

What a time to be a Leicester fan.

 

  

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sometimes a manager just really suits a club, and Brendan fits ours nicely; his style is very suited to our players, and his trust in youth is a major plus and what we are all about as a club. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, foxinsocks said:

Just wondering if Brennan's quote in the guardian this week "why would I leave leicester" was made after this deal was struck...

Very shrude. 

Well I spoke to him in the local shop and he said it wasn’t.

 

 

 

Sorry

49D8FE52-0556-467B-B364-C1FE02D78DB1.png

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, RoboFox said:

Fvck it, just get the entire first eleven nailed down.

New five and a half contract for Vardy as well please!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, 49er said:

New five and a half contract for Vardy as well please!

There was a semi melt down from some quarters last time saying we'd given him too many years and he was on a downward spiral 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Abrasive fox said:

There was a semi melt down from some quarters last time saying we'd given him too many years and he was on a downward spiral 😂

He’s the modern day Stanley Matthews

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Mark 'expert' Lawrenson said:

Well I spoke to him in the local shop and he said it wasn’t.

 

 

 

Sorry

49D8FE52-0556-467B-B364-C1FE02D78DB1.png

Why’s David Moyes in your local shop?

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, dayday said:

Just seen his interview, so much potential here with the new training facilities and the growth of the stadium.

 

Top has basically sat him down and told him to be part of the legacy.

 

What a time to be a Leicester fan.

 

  

And what a time to be Leicester manager and he knows it. Good news.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, st albans fox said:

so brendan has signed a new deal that pretty well guarantees him an additional £20m 

 

can anyone think why he wouldn’t ???

Because he could easily have gotten more from Arsenal. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Clever Fox said:

Because he could easily have gotten more from Arsenal. 

Lets be honest he would be sure to be very wealthy wherever he went, he hopefully is buying into a vision and bright future for our club.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Markyblue said:

Lets be honest he would be sure to be very wealthy wherever he went, he hopefully is buying into a vision and bright future for our club.

Not disputing that at all.  I was merely answering albums question. I don't for a minute think he done it for the money. 

It's more about the opportunity we present. He doesn't need the money, he's already wealthy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Clever Fox said:

Not disputing that at all.  I was merely answering albums question. I don't for a minute think he done it for the money. 

It's more about the opportunity we present. He doesn't need the money, he's already wealthy. 

Yes wasn't in any way having a go , more trying to say its not just the money thats made him sign.👍

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Arsenal Fan TV on 5 December:

"Why wouldn't Rodgers come, fam? We're bigger, you understand? He would join us in a heartbeat, blood, you understand? He's the best choice out there, fam."

 

Arsenal Fan TV on 6 December:

"Allegri or Benitez for me, fam. Those are the best choices out there, fam. You understand?"

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...