Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Countryfox

Top 10 irritants !

Recommended Posts

In a team containing players like Heskey, Izzet, Elliott, Walsh, Guppy, Lennon, Cottee or whoever else why would you get Savage on the back?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Countryfox said:


Good start to the question by Silky ...   I’d probably agree with all of them apart from VAR which I love ...  few teething problems but adds to the excitement for me and cuts out blatant cheating.   Any changes you would make ?
 

You are very confused man!  VAR is the death of all good things!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Stadt said:

In a team containing players like Heskey, Izzet, Elliott, Walsh, Guppy, Lennon, Cottee or whoever else why would you get Savage on the back?

Savage was a fan favorite for a few seasons all action, charging around the pitch with his blonde locks flowing. He was a character off the pitch too. He wasn't our best player but he did give our team energy and drive and his antics geed up our fans whilst winding up the opposition. Many fans had Savage on their shirts.

 

He wasn't always the irritating media presence he is now. In some ways he was the Vardy of that team. (Obviously not in terms of football ability)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

People who need the loo during the game, made even worse by the one lad who sits in the row in front of me who waits, every single f***ing game, until 5 minutes into the 2nd half to go!!!! Just go at half time and wait in the queue like everyone else does. EVERY SINGLE GAME.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1, Swap the family stand with the Kop

2, Force people to stay until the final whistle has blown

3, Bring back Pukka Pies

4, Real meat in the hot dogs and burgers

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Rusko187 said:

1, Swap the family stand with the Kop

2, Force people to stay until the final whistle has blown

3, Bring back Pukka Pies

4, Real meat in the hot dogs and burgers

 

absolutely fvcking travesty, that.  NOTHING better than a Steak and Kidney Pukka pie at half time.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Tommo220 said:

absolutely fvcking travesty, that.  NOTHING better than a Steak and Kidney Pukka pie at half time.

There's no chicken in the Balti Pie?! I mean what's that about???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Countryfox said:


Good start to the question by Silky ...   I’d probably agree with all of them apart from VAR which I love ...  few teething problems but adds to the excitement for me and cuts out blatant cheating.   Any changes you would make ?
 

And as Silky says ...  just look at the table to cheer yourself up ...  did you know we have more points than the bottom 3 clubs combined  ...    yowza !!! ....    :scarf:

 

 

9B2907F5-45CC-4939-9628-3772C141AE85.jpeg

Hahahaha No. 8 I can't believe the Sun actually wrote that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice one, Gary. We are on the very same wavelength. I’d have thrown the early leavers into point 10, and tried to find room for Charlie Nicholas too, but otherwise spot on!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Rusko187 said:

There's no chicken in the Balti Pie?! I mean what's that about???

tbh, i wouldn't eat that muck anyway, Pukka or otherwise.

 

Pie + Football = Steak and Kidney. End of.

 

Curry should be reserved for post match.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nicolo Barella said:

Hahahaha No. 8 I can't believe the Sun actually wrote that

 

Your joking right.

 

This is the rag that has run a headline story (HEADLINE ON THE FRONT PAGE) about a bloke launching a fire work from his arse crack this year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Manwell Pablo said:

 

Your joking right.

 

This is the rag that has run a headline story (HEADLINE ON THE FRONT PAGE) about a bloke launching a fire work from his arse crack this year.

I am a little surprised, mostly because I manage to mostly insulate myself from it so it tends to catch me by surprise sometimes because I'm not used to it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...