Sign in to follow this  
Dorkingfox

Nigel Pearson appointed Watford manager

Nigel and Chris Wilder on the touchline will just be 90 minutes worth of managerial rage and dour grumpiness... 

OMG! I love it. 

With hands on heart i hope to God he does well there, however if i was a Watford fan (putting aside any Leicester bias) i'm not sure i would be happy with his appointment. 

Fingers crossed he does well, i just can't see him given the time he will need ... 

Only one thing could make FT drop the news of our current superstar manager’s signing a huge extension like yesterday’s moldy meat …

… our former manager finally getting a job.

Signing for a club that expect a quick-fix artist who can plug the relegation dike while kowtowing to a crap board that expects to make all the decisions.  He’s probably the medicine they need, but not medicine I can see them swallowing.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Watford might have to be my second team now while he’s there. If I was a fan of that club I’d be made up. I hope the great man does a brilliant job there. He’s going to keep them up for sure. Any club in the world will be lucky to have Nige. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

19 minutes ago, Super_horns said:

We did actually sign him ofcouse but didn't last long ..

You did as well, treated him like shit you bastards lol.

• Haha 1

Happy for him but I'm not sure he's the man to turn it around in the short term. Hopefully it's a longer term appointment with potential relegation in mind. 

4 hours ago, bmt said:

Does everyone genuinely think this is a good appointment? His record after us is poor and we look like the exception rather than the rule, although he was great here.

Serious question. Are you an ostrich? 

1 hour ago, David Hankey said:

I'm not wishing that on him at all, I was just replying to an earlier post. As being one of our "best ever" mangers we'll have to disagree. 

The Christmas poo

'Hello, Boys.  I'm Nigel Footing Pearson.  Anyone got a problem with that?

'I managed Leicester Footing City.

'This is my assistant, Marcin Footing Wasilewski.  Anyone got a problem with that?

'Good.  We can going to train our footing bootsocks off, the  we'll do some team building.  We're going to watch The Great Escape together.  Anyone got a problem with that?'

Edited by majaco
Typo
  • Haha 4