Sign in to follow this  
urban.spaceman

Villa Match Thread

How the hell does that Targett foul deserve the same outcome as Iheanacho's (which shouldn't have even been a foul)?

1 minute ago, Izzy said:

lol

If "Huthesque" isn't in the Urban Dictionary, it bloody well should be!

• Like 1

Just now, Leicester_Loyal said:

VAR being its usual self. Honestly who is training these people to use it? It's showing our officials for the clueless gits they are.

Training?

If anyone breaks Ricardo, I will personally hunt them down. Sleep with one eye open Matt Targett.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, Tuna said:

If "Huthesque" isn't in the Urban Dictionary, it bloody well should be!

It means ‘thou shalt not pass’

Watching Tilemans closely, he’s sitting deeper, doing A LOT more tracking and tackling/blocking. Not the game he has previously been doing for us. Suppose that to let madders get forward, plus we have two up top, so he doesn’t need to get forward as much. 

Edited by Foxandfolly

Have we only just finished our HP payments on Nacho? Seems like now we have, we are getting the full package lol

He looks superb

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, onekeithweller said:

Training?

I'm assuming they'll have been trained to use the system, but yeah, the decision is ultimately down to themselves and they're clueless when using it. Every game seems to have a major decision which they get wrong, even with hundreds of replays.

Still annoyed by that tackle from Targett...how they can see the replay and say that isn't dangerous is beyond me.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Foxandfolly said:

Watching Tilemans closely, he sitting deeper, doing A LOT more tracking and tackling/blocking. Not the game he has previously been doing for us. Suppose that to let madders get forward, plus we have two up top, so he doesn’t need to get forward as much. 

He's been amazing today. Done the hard yards and vital blocks. Him and Kel my 2 players who have really impressed me. Both so honest and just get on with it. 

Honestly, pay Ricardo whatever he wants and sign him on a new 6 year deal. 

• Like 3