Sign in to follow this  
AndyNCH

Norwich fan in peace

13 minutes ago, AndyNCH said:

Posted here a few times and keep an eye on Leicester's progress.  I kind of think it's a club like Norwich, really nothing to dislike about it!!  Anyway, piece in our local news today.  Some folk doubted Maddison when he made the big money move to you guys but I'd watched him for years, saw him play up in Scotland.  The man truly has talent.  Don't hammer us too much on Saturday please and link!... https://www.pinkun.com/norwich-city/canaries-james-maddison-leicester-city-premier-league-reunion-1-6420480

I like Norwich as a team, my Grandad was a fan of the club so it's always been a set of scores I've looked out for. Like how you've come up and tried not to spend stupidly and play some nice stuff rather than try to park the bus.

Minus Jake Humphrey and his weird tweeting about you. 

Edited by UniFox21

Hope they all enjoy their day besides the match on Saturday but have to say i’ve always found Norwich as a club so..... boring.

It’s just Vanilla. It’s beige. It’s nice. It’s bland. It’s tame. And there’s zero edge about it. Could never hate Norwich but they’re just nothingness.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

Didn’t they come here and tear up the town centre a few years back, nobs.

Mind you the Sutton (appreciate no one else here’s going to say that) Gunn era was great to watch as a kid, quite mad how many players they had in the early 90s that went on to play for us, Eadie, ullathorne, prior, to name a few.

35 minutes ago, Freeman's Wharfer said:

Hope they all enjoy their day besides the match on Saturday but have to say i’ve always found Norwich as a club so..... boring.

It’s just Vanilla. It’s beige. It’s nice. It’s bland. It’s tame. And there’s zero edge about it. Could never hate Norwich but they’re just nothingness.

I dislike it when too many people say they like us, you're a bit of wet club if that's the case. Norwich are so inoffensive and we're getting a bit like that these days (established top 6 don't like us now, mind). 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

40 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

Norwich's "On the baaaallll Ciddy" song is one of the best unique club songs. 

May the best team win. 

That's us, by the way.  

Oldest football chant in the world. Probably my favourite one too.

42 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

Norwich's "On the baaaallll Ciddy" song is one of the best unique club songs. 

May the best team win. 

That's us, by the way.  

Uploaded by me no less (with permission)!  My brother actually got to listen and hear the chap through Northern Canaries live.  It is fab.  

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Lestoh said:

Can we have Cantwell when you go down please? Reckon he’d thrive here

He's promising isn't he.  Mind, has the worst goal (or ghoul as we say in Norfolk) celebration ever.  We're not down yet, still half a season to go starting with us beating you 2-0 on Saturday.  Could happen.  Maybe.  Possibly. Not putting the mortgage on it though.......

• Like 1

Nothing against Norwich at all.

Rather have them in the top flight than some badass Club like Lids!

Obviously hope you get absolutely w@nkered on Saturday by atleast 7 goals and then have a nice drive home across the A47 and decent rest of the season!!!!

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Lestoh said:

Can we have Cantwell when you go down please? Reckon he’d thrive here

Really. Reminds me of that twat Everton have. Absolutely no place for the modern day robbie savage. We have moved on.

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Raj said:

Nothing against Norwich at all.

Rather have them in the top flight than some badass Club like Lids!

Obviously hope you get absolutely w@nkered on Saturday by atleast 7 goals and then have a nice drive home across the A47 and decent rest of the season!!!!

Well I've my ticket om the coach Raj.  Whatever happens I'll have a few beers and a bite to eat and have a good day out.  :)

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

Really. Reminds me of that twat Everton have. Absolutely no place for the modern day robbie savage. We have moved on.

I think Cantwell looks like a tidy player to be honest. He links up well with the front man, finds space easily, is good on the ball, has a good touch, and has an eye for goal. I don't think he's a patch on Madders currently but he's a real prospect. He could be a good squad player for us and possibly thrive if given the chance.

By 'that twat that Everton have', I presume you mean Tom Davies, the blonde guy who dares to wear his hair long?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Freeman's Wharfer said:

They do however have the best halftime entertainment.

Screenshot_20191211-212330_Chrome.jpg

Edited by Anglodanglo

4 minutes ago, murphy said:

I mean...why?  If someone posts something complimentary from another club, why do you feel the need to trash theirs?

Hate the way some of our fans are so patronising now that we are having our time in the sun.

Happy fcking Christmas.

Yeah it's a bit cringey isn't it. I'm guessing they're newer fans who didn't follow us when to most of the rest of England we were a pretty nondescript provincial side.

Anyway, always enjoy Leicester vs Norwich as I grew up in Norfolk. Favourite game has to be the 3-2 win in 96 just before O'Neill came. Made the next day at school quite enjoyable. 

• Like 4