https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rodgers-leicester-contract-davies-toure-3331944

Afraid it's the Merc Too many pictures to copy and paste.

Brendan Rodgers' key staff will be offered contracts to match the length of the Leicester City boss's new deal.

Rodgers penned a lucrative new five-and-a-half year deal at the King Power Stadium last week, ending any speculation that he would be filling the vacancy at Arsenal.

It is understood that assistant manager Chris Davies, first-team coach Kolo Toure, and first-team fitness coach Glen Driscoll, the three staff members that followed Rodgers from Celtic, will also receive fresh terms that take tie them down to 2025.

They are three members of a strong backroom team at City.

Rodgers has support in every facet of the game, from coaching and scouting to health and fitness.

Here, we take a look at City’s first-team staff.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
10 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

Andy Blake – First-team performance analyst

With a focus on City’s upcoming opponents, Blake provides reports to staff and gives presentations to the squad to help them better prepare for the next game. He also conducts live analysis, picking out footage to be shown to the players at half-time.

He joined City in 2008, having previously travelled around the world working for Hawk-Eye.

Matthew Edge – First-team training and performance analyst

Edge watches the squad at Belvoir Drive, conducting technical analysis to help hone game-plans, with a focus on set-pieces.

He joined City in 2016 after six years at Midlands rivals Aston Villa.

Hadn't really heard of or paid attention to who these are before now. Blake being here since 2008 says a lot, as I feel that role surely needs to have had a good working relationship with all the managers or maybe one of their assistants. Also I had previously read somewhere that Stowell was in charge of set-piece training; I'm glad there is someone more specific with a focus on that.

10 hours ago, StanSP said:

Stowell and Rennie have lifetime contracts.

#ITK

Matt Reeves needs one. Or maybe I just see him during match days and training pictures/videos too often, thinking for some reason that means he has had a big impact.