dayday

Jarrod Bowen

Just now, Dahnsouff said:

Said Derby fan is possibly quite sick of being a Derby fan at the moment

Suppose, they could well have a points deduction and Rooney playing in league 1 for silly money...

• Sad 1
9 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

Why is a Derby fan, commenting on a Hull player? This is bizarre situation. 

Not that weird is it? I've got quite a few opinions on non Leicester players I would be happy to air out.

1 hour ago, TazzerFox said:

Not that weird is it? I've got quite a few opinions on non Leicester players I would be happy to air out.

Alright, I'm bored and this thread is shit anyway, let's hear them. 

• Haha 1

Sounds like he’s going to sign for the Baggies on loan then a sign permanent but Leeds trying to spoil the party be a shame if we miss out he does looks a  pretty decent prospect ?

Edited by justfoxes

Newcastle United are set to make a bid for Hull City's English forward Jarrod Bowen, 23, after manager Steve Bruce was assured by owner Mike Ashley that he will back him in the transfer market at a meeting this week. (Telegraph)

9 minutes ago, Sir Shep said:

I doubt we are even looking at him, I’ll only be convinced when he’s linked with West Ham and Everton. 

Agree.  Media are useless at predicting players we’re in for.  They’ll say we’re getting player A, B or C, then we’ll get Z out of the blue 

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, Blanchflower78 said:

Nothing in the chelsea game currently on suggests this lad will instantly improve us.

Maybe not instantly, but he looks far more dangerous than Gray and Albrighton did today.

The lad has talent no doubt. Brendan could mould him in to a very tidy player. 

I’d certainly take him now.

35 minutes ago, Blanchflower78 said:

Nothing in the chelsea game currently on suggests this lad will instantly improve us.

You watching the same game? He’s been quality every time he’s touched the ball. 

1 minute ago, stu said:

Maybe not instantly, but he looks far more dangerous than Gray and Albrighton did today.

The lad has talent no doubt. Brendan could mould him in to a very tidy player. 

I’d certainly take him now.

This.  Just worry about his pace at the top level but he's definitely got speed of thought and a great touch and still young. 

On 18/01/2020 at 09:26, Lineker's Left Foot said:

Agree.  Media are useless at predicting players we’re in for.  They’ll say we’re getting player A, B or C, then we’ll get Zaha out of the blue 

• Haha 1

Watching their FA Cup game against Chelsea I was very impressed. Runs with the ball extremely well. Caused them all sorts of problems and I suspect he’d suit us pretty well based on what I saw. 

If hes genuinely available for 16m it’s a snip