Jump to content
broughtonblue

Unbelievable supporter

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, broughtonblue said:

Lost it with the pratt who sits behind me yesterday,  always sits through matches criticising, then yesterday although we are 2nd in the best league in the world, taken 25 points from 27 in our last 9 games, actually booed at the final whistle 😳 so we werent at our best,  but really?

 

So if you're the knob that sits in k block, be ashamed of yourself 

A few of them about sadly.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, broughtonblue said:

Lost it with the pratt who sits behind me yesterday,  always sits through matches criticising, then yesterday although we are 2nd in the best league in the world, taken 25 points from 27 in our last 9 games, actually booed at the final whistle 😳 so we werent at our best,  but really?

 

So if you're the knob that sits in k block, be ashamed of yourself 

But he could have been watching his beloved, Liverpool, Man City, (insert any other club here) some proper sad fans about lose one of the next 3 and will be calling for Rogers head

Link to post
Share on other sites

Let them get on with it. I pity them as they can't have enjoyed the title win half as much as I did and how much I'm this season. 

 

Bet he's a 'I pay 4 undrud quid for dis seasun tickit so I'll say what I want' 

Edited by foxfanazer
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, broughtonblue said:

Lost it with the pratt who sits behind me yesterday,  always sits through matches criticising, then yesterday although we are 2nd in the best league in the world, taken 25 points from 27 in our last 9 games, actually booed at the final whistle 😳 so we werent at our best,  but really?

 

So if you're the knob that sits in k block, be ashamed of yourself 

I have one behind me like that, turns up 5/10 mins into 1st half goes for a drink on 40mins comes back at 50 mins always leaves on 85 mins, complains about Everything, players marking to tight, not marking tight enough, not closing down enough, stray passes, his repetitive one line of “who was that to” hates Demarai Gray with a passion 

Link to post
Share on other sites

We don’t need these people (the ones that boo - complainers can’t be helped, some people are just like that) ..... the club should make a public statement that if anyone isn’t happy with the football they have seen this season then the club will buy back their season ticket from them. That it is not acceptable to boo the team that have achieved so much thus far.  I completely disagree that just because you buy a ticket you are entitled to react as you wish. coming to support our team carries a responsibility.........the team will do better if we all pull together ....the boo boys can fook off !!!!!!!!  We would all make sure that next time they react like that enough people turn on them so they don’t do it again .....

Edited by st albans fox
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Fox92 said:

Probably booed the referee performance or maybe even Norwich as they cheated all game.

 

No chance any boo's were directed at Rodgers or the team. Not sure why some of our fans seem to stir it.

I hope you're right, but you're underestimating the levels of potential stupidity amongst those that attend.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

I hope you're right, but you're underestimating the levels of potential stupidity amongst those that attend.

Tbf I was close to telling the guy near me who constantly slates Chilwell regardless. Yesterday when he stood over a free kick I heard "oh it's gonna end up over the ground if he [Chilwell] takes it".

 

I don't believe anybody is stupid enough to boo us though.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Fox92 said:

Tbf I was close to telling the guy near me who constantly slates Chilwell regardless. Yesterday when he stood over a free kick I heard "oh it's gonna end up over the ground if he [Chilwell] takes it".

 

I don't believe anybody is stupid enough to boo us though.

Sadly, I do.

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Fox92 said:

Tbf I was close to telling the guy near me who constantly slates Chilwell regardless. Yesterday when he stood over a free kick I heard "oh it's gonna end up over the ground if he [Chilwell] takes it".

 

I don't believe anybody is stupid enough to boo us though.

Let the moaners moan, if no one listens or reacts they'll stop soon enough. 

 

Reading this forum should tell you otherwise! We've debated whether 6.9 is nearer to 6 or 7 lol

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, UniFox21 said:

 

Reading this forum should tell you otherwise! We've debated whether 6.9 is nearer to 6 or 7 lol

I don’t know how this place is still free to be honest, Brent levels of hilarity on a daily basis. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

I must be lucky. The regulars around me in C Block might not be the most vociferous (me included) but are pretty much level headed. No booing, in fact just the opposite and an acceptance that a draw after 8 wins on the bounce isn't that bad. The worst is some early leavers but each to their own. It must be a very, very small minority that are so negative. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

I must be lucky. The regulars around me in C Block might not be the most vociferous (me included) but are pretty much level headed. No booing, in fact just the opposite and an acceptance that a draw after 8 wins on the bounce isn't that bad. The worst is some early leavers but each to their own. It must be a very, very small minority that are so negative. 

Adding to this.... 

 

A few I follow on Twitter apprently heard booing? I didnt hear anything? 

 

Anyone else?

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Probably booed the referee performance or maybe even Norwich as they cheated all game.

 

No chance any boo's were directed at Rodgers or the team. Not sure why some of our fans seem to stir it.

Errrm I asked him if he was booing the ref or the team, his reply... the team as that was cr@p

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...