broughtonblue

Unbelievable supporter

21 minutes ago, broughtonblue said:

Errrm I asked him if he was booing the ref or the team, his reply... the team as that was cr@p

Errrm okay.

That's the trouble. People turn up and expect to win. Probably why our atmosphere is shit.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, broughtonblue said:

Lost it with the pratt who sits behind me yesterday,  always sits through matches criticising, then yesterday although we are 2nd in the best league in the world, taken 25 points from 27 in our last 9 games, actually booed at the final whistle 😳 so we werent at our best,  but really?

So if you're the knob that sits in k block, be ashamed of yourself 

Wow, a foxes talk matchday thread poster, got to a game.

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, broughtonblue said:

Lost it with the pratt who sits behind me yesterday,  always sits through matches criticising, then yesterday although we are 2nd in the best league in the world, taken 25 points from 27 in our last 9 games, actually booed at the final whistle 😳 so we werent at our best,  but really?

He's obviously a fully paid member of Densa.   Sadly there's a few even on here.

2 hours ago, broughtonblue said:

If we got relegated we would lose about 10k fans on a home game.

This 10k fan cohort were not interested in us in L1 or the Championship and would leave again if things weren't going well. This bloke will be one of those.

You can call them plastics or whatever you want, but they are dangerous because not only do they bring a bad atmosphere when things aren't perfect, but they also stop the proper fans from getting a ticket. 

People love to moan. I remember a guy walking up to the bar at the hotel opposite the King Power and ordering a pint of lager. Realising it was in a plastic cup he looked at the barmaid and said " "Plastic cup.. shant be coming here again". Wanted to tell him that its the only bar near to the stadium and the barstaff probably dont give a toss if they see him again or not. 

14 minutes ago, Collymore said:

If we got relegated we would lose about 10k fans on a home game.

This 10k fan cohort were not interested in us in L1 or the Championship and would leave again if things weren't going well. This bloke will be one of those.

You can call them plastics or whatever you want, but they are dangerous because not only do they bring a bad atmosphere when things aren't perfect, but they also stop the proper fans from getting a ticket. 

I wouldn’t say the entire 10k are necessarily plastic, but I have a similar feeling a lot of them would be gone if we went down. 

But your last point is why the expansion could do a lot of good as there’s probably a lot of young fans that struggle to get tickets that would be proper fans who stick around if they could go to more games.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, themightyfin said:

This is football...What do you expect? Every club has them why would we be any different?

Views and opinions are what make the game so great. What makes yours right and his wrong?

If he bothered you that much why didn't you challenge his views and opinions yourself?

Read my post again, and my subsequent comments 

Still the biggest dick head I've seen at a Leicester game was Everton away last season. Shouted "**** off Ghezzal you're shit" right in front of him as he came over to get the ball for a throw in. Regardless of whether you like/dislike a player or think they are good or crap, you should never blatantly abuse one of your own players like that. Wind up the opposition fans, slate the opposition players but not your own. Even booing is ridiculous. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, jayfox26 said:

Still the biggest dick head I've seen at a Leicester game was Everton away last season. Shouted "**** off Ghezzal you're shit" right in front of him as he came over to get the ball for a throw in. Regardless of whether you like/dislike a player or think they are good or crap, you should never blatantly abuse one of your own players like that. Wind up the opposition fans, slate the opposition players but not your own. Even booing is ridiculous. 

It is this behaviour that really grinds my gears. We are the twelfth man - and people like that are playing into the opposition's hands. 

If you are the sort of person who feels the need to be negative then boo the officials (that's what they are there for).

Edited by trabuch
  • Haha 1