Sign in to follow this  
Winchesterfox

West Ham home Wed 22 Jan

On 22/12/2019 at 18:44, slymunn said:

Two tickets available for West Ham at home as we are now unable to make it.

Block A1 - £50 for both.

Sold

Have 2 adults and 2 u16's available for this in family stand 

Not to be split and must have at least one u16 with two adults 

£50 for the lot 

Season tickets so must be collected and returned 

Hi all I’m up working in Preston this week and won’t be able to make it back for the game. I have the tickets with me. Is there any way someone else can go without me being there (or having the physical season tickets) - is there anything ticket office can do?

If so I’ve got two tickets I’m happy to give for free to anyone who can’t make a lot of games over the season 

2 hours ago, bmt said:

Hi all I’m up working in Preston this week and won’t be able to make it back for the game. I have the tickets with me. Is there any way someone else can go without me being there (or having the physical season tickets) - is there anything ticket office can do?

If so I’ve got two tickets I’m happy to give for free to anyone who can’t make a lot of games over the season 

If you call the ticket office and explain you’re giving them to someone else then you should be able to leave the details of the person collecting for them to reprint and give to 👍🏻

great gesture if someone takes you up on it. 

9 hours ago, bmt said:

7 hours ago, Yes N'Didi said:

If you call the ticket office and explain you’re giving them to someone else then you should be able to leave the details of the person collecting for them to reprint and give to 👍🏻

great gesture if someone takes you up on it. 

The ticket office told me recently that you can only get a reprint once a season, and it costs £5 a ticket. it also comes in handy if you ever turn up for a match but have left your season cards at home.  

My two are still available > preferably someone who can't make many games. Selling for £10 (the cost of reprinting them).

48 minutes ago, bmt said:

My two are still available > preferably someone who can't make many games. Selling for £10 (the cost of reprinting them).

What stand