Sign in to follow this  
Ozwin

Vlogging at the football.

3 hours ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

this is the only acceptable vlogger at the footie

1000% this

On 25/01/2020 at 21:13, The Horse's Mouth said:

this is the only acceptable vlogger at the footie

Wish Chester/Wrexham was a football league game.

Massive rivalry.

I saw him (Truefox) at the front of the terrace at Brentford. I chose not to be anywhere near him. He looked like he was next to that other vlogger we have.

He makes it worse for himself as he bites at every opportunity. If he just ignored stuff it might not be so bad but he'll launch into arguments on Twitter so quickly so it keeps happening. 

Saw a video of him getting chanted at during half time, and then apparently he ran to the LCFC copper again after the match to moan about it. 

1 hour ago, Fox92 said:

Wish Chester/Wrexham was a football league game.

Massive rivalry.

I think being too high the pyramid dialutes the derby a bit, more chance of local lads playing for these clubs when its lower down the pyramid, it's a very unique rivalry though 

• Like 1

On 15/01/2020 at 00:16, OadbyBlue said:

These kinda videos can be so much better done, I used to watch davobirmingham all the time, the adebola bloke videos are top tier entertainmentlol

Adebola bloke was ****ing hilarious - the ask me anything videos just wandering around Birmingham we’re, I think a lot of the time without meaning to be, very funny. 

I met Davo once at a Leeds game. Sound guy. 

2 hours ago, Fox92 said:

I saw him (Truefox) at the front of the terrace at Brentford. I chose not to be anywhere near him. He looked like he was next to that other vlogger we have.

Yeah he was, at least the other guy doesn’t bite on the abuse and milk it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

He makes it worse for himself as he bites at every opportunity. If he just ignored stuff it might not be so bad but he'll launch into arguments on Twitter so quickly so it keeps happening. 

Saw a video of him getting chanted at during half time, and then apparently he ran to the LCFC copper again after the match to moan about it. 

lol

2 hours ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

'i should be allowed to film people even if they object and to ruin their matches with impunity.' 

1 hour ago, Manini said:

Adebola bloke was ****ing hilarious - the ask me anything videos just wandering around Birmingham we’re, I think a lot of the time without meaning to be, very funny. 

I met Davo once at a Leeds game. Sound guy. 

Those were great entertainment, also the basketball ones which I think have been deleted. The difference is that TrueFox doesn’t have much of a personality (no offence if he’s reading this), a lot of the kids his age who do this have the same forced “lad” personality, same haircut, same editing style etc.