Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Trav Le Bleu

West Ham pre-match thread

1 minute ago, Suzie the Fox said:

We really are not going to be playing Mendy, he wont be anywhere near match fit AFAIK he hasnt even played in the u23's ..

he is deffo in the squad cos he's on the video on twitter.

1 minute ago, Paddy. said:

I'd be more worried Matty 'Bupa' James tbh

Me too, dont get me wrong i like Mendy, but to play him over Hamza would be crazy and even more crazier if he plays both. Especially with his lack of game time. 

Oh well guess we will know in 7 mins 

Edited by Suzie the Fox
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

I've heard Schmeichel, Justin, Morgan, Evans, Fuchs, Choudhury, Mendy, Albrighton, Perez, Gray, Iheanacho. I can't say for certain this is the case but I've heard two different people say it now.

Mendy! :nigel:

A lot of those changes are reasonable but it’s the quantity of them plus the absence of ANY of our creative midfielders that make that lineup look like the one we put out in the FA Cup last season. 

The thing is our team looked knackered against Liverpool plus they were almost all awful. So I kind of see the reason for such a dramatic change. But yeah with that sort of lineup... can’t see us creating too much. 

Match thread will sure be interesting...

1 minute ago, Suzie the Fox said:

Me too, dont get me wrong i like Mendy, but to play him over Hamza would be crazy and even more crazier if he plays both. Especially with his lack of game time. 

Oh well guess we will know in 7 mins 

I think there's a few people mischief making Suzie.....or at least I hope they are!

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

I've heard Schmeichel, Justin, Morgan, Evans, Fuchs, Choudhury, Mendy, Albrighton, Perez, Gray, Iheanacho. I can't say for certain this is the case but I've heard two different people say it now.

I wouldn't be too unhappy with this line up. Let's hope this goes full Football Manager and works out brilliantly because everyone is fit.